Gideon's Guide || First Chapter

Gideon's Guide || First Chapter

A Poem by Gideon Boon
"

A collaboration of creative metaphors that describes the experiences of the conscious and subconscious mind. A tale combining the ego and the soul, and the struggle between both.

"




1st…


Financing a Future; Finding a Fruitful Fight in Freedoms Fling.


Its Illusory, Indirectly Imagining.


Remember n' Recall the Rearing? A Rhetorical Reason for Ringing.


Sing Simplistic, and Salivate for Serenity!


Tell The Truth, Theory? Better Think-Tank it more Thoroughly for the Thought of “we”…need.


 


Go ahead and collect checks to purchase a hex on the necks of the T-Rex on wrecked decks.


The Check like the Deck will Crumble and make ya Rumble Humble.


Numb you’ll be Get’n unless you’re Spit’n in the face the Slither’n.  


You don’t Respond and you’re not Fond of the truth that you’re Lose’n to the Illusion of Trust…


In the Must of Lust.


 


The Energizer Bunny wasn’t Funny, its Redundant n’ innately Repugnant.


Force Fed and Horse Bred for the Hopes and Selfish Schemes of a locked up Nope full shed.


Handed a Platter of Pleasure Leggier taught by the Horse Breeder! Forced by the Horse Leader!


Hoarse and of Course they cannot efficiently read the Leggier’s Pleasure, peeped on by the Horse Neglector.


Seethe it! Don’t breathe it! Agree that Ya don’t need it for your Greed Nut!


Gifts of Grandeur Given Growing Gradually in Gloriously Gracious Games you see But!


A Uniquely Outward Unorthidoxical Illogical Mental Popsicle n’ Tropicals!


Is needed to Flow for the playa to Know this is Creeded for the Protected Procreation of the Greed Trees Greed.


Find the Balance Stance in Circumstance and Control this Trolls Hole He Hypocritically Hurls Happenstance…you got it man…this is your Chance.


Don’t take a Glance…Stare! Enhance and Romance for the Spontaneity of our Spiritual Dance.


Execute mental Strokes and Provoke this Hoax Persistently, Resistantly…an epidemic sight to See!


The Root of the Truth? Our Youth? Are sacrificing nail and Tooth Blindlessly but not Finally!


The solution to the illusion starts with a robust trust in our ability to make this breeder rust! We must…


 


Go Forth! Store Remorse! Don’t Horse Around, you’re Found, don’t Seize, Breathe and Release the vice!


Necessary Advice is Sited by this Scriptures Picture, Hithering Hints Hyphenate Hyper Holiness!


Scroll and thus give willfully indirect Ignoramuses the Power to Tower and infest you with their Cowardice’s Ignorance’s Inflexion Downward…on the Hour.


11th hour we Wowzers at Nowzers seizin Powers by sniffin Arousers Flowers. 


And Only Now we’re, Holy Cow we’re, don’t know How we’re slowly opening our eyes.


Lies, Lies, It’s hard to Fly when your wings will not Pry…Open.


Let’s Hope in effective Rope’n of Scope’n Open Pasture, don’t be Last!


You’re always Past your Spirits Curfew!


It will Nerf you and give Birth to a demons Rise!


N’ It’ll Reside in the Rye near an easy’s game of Hide N’ Seek Fidelity and Confide in We, don’t Hide from We, We can Ride with We, Ego Die with We!


We won’t Fake it till we Make it


We’ll Make it Quake it Violently, Vibrantly, High we’ll Be, Vanquish the Virally


Inflicted… cup o’ Tea.


Scripted, it’ll Have to Be.


For the Lack of We, don’t hack for Re-Birth.


It won’t Hurt to Convert and be Alert of Subverts Invert Aversion.


None will Shun, take only One, now Run n’ Gun a Ton of Fun… enough? I’m not Done.


I pray you Cun, Concur and Defer, find some Myrrh for the Cur, and begin to care for Her. Word?


 


Smith I am, I’m just a Man pokin the Dam that has us culled down a misled Plan.


We’re we Game Bred? Just Game Fed! Malevolently Mercifully Molded Maliciously tossed into pits of Confliction within our own Head.


Bow’n out? Was and is never an Option! Our Visions our Sight only focused Red.


Fight or Flight? Never a Question! An experiment gone wrong...cause of an Artistic Expression.


We knew it failed, But did it Really? Within “Implied Struggle” it gave to we!


An awareness an Ability to see the Negativity and Eventually use the potential to grow Exponentially.


Morphed Positively as an advantage to overstand… Ya.


We never allowed ourselves to fully engulf in your egotistical nightmare… Ya


Might say it wasn’t Fair, but it was the Fare Requested to get Bested and Tested by the Henchman of Rested and Best it.


To Profess that we are Blessed, never Compressed or Oppressed, created to Request that we all Ingest and Express the art of balanced Progress. Detest the Ego Possessed and Suppress the Stress of this Test.


 


The Stress is only effort Implied!


Slide and Stride through the ease of efforts Tide Provides


For the Rides of an Applied Guide to removing Pride


Abide by this Guide and Glide Worldwide.


Outside is where the answer will Hide.


 


We don’t need to Lie to Visualize Inward Lies and Inward Lies and Outward Vibe.


We can’t reside on Inward’s Thigh, let’s Ride, Get a Grip, Let it Rip, don’t Hide.


It’s difficult, but overstand This! Feel the pressure on your Wrist? Get the Gist?


Juke it, Puke it, and Rebuke it!


Because Karmic Inflection directly Reflects your Social Injection.


Mimicry is Real and the only way to Deal is to Feel and Kneel before this verbiages pineal.


Now Peel and Reel for an infinitely Puerile Outlook,


We don’t need a Hook!…We’re gonna scribble over the rules of this Crooks Book.


A geometrically sound Etceteral Look!


Needs to be Took! To perfect and write a new Book!


 


The definition of Perfection isn’t Ideal. Now Perceive, Transcend and be Real


And we’ll


And we’ll


And WE’LL Rise Up and Over.




© 2014 Gideon Boon


Author's Note

Gideon Boon
This stemmed from my own personal experiences. There are two more chapters so stay tuned.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on August 23, 2014
Last Updated on September 4, 2014

Author

Gideon Boon
Gideon Boon

Janesville, WI



About
Story teller, Dreamer, Creative Thinktank, Combat enthusiast, MMACS, UC Survivor and an aspiring creative writer. July 8th 2014 I discovered a talent for poetic writing and speaking. My new ey.. more..

Writing