Dante's Fairy tale

Dante's Fairy tale

A Story by Frozen-Inferno
"

Dante decides to pay a visit to his only living victim.

"
I don't know what to say. I guess that it's true that if you give a man a mask he will tell the truth. Man is least himself when he is himself. Just like me right about now! I haven't killed anyone and caused an uproar like I did last time here in Monachus but guess what? I decided to pay my only living victim a visit. I wanna know how her stub is doing. Vaulting into the window with a blue blood stained shirt,jeans, and my ol' sneakers, I landed in the kitchen. I noticed that the blood was still there from the last time I visited. I'm actually kind of mad though. Some of those animals I killed got their blood in my hair. I hate it when a victim struggles it just takes the clean out of clean kill for me. But, then again it added entertainment in how they thought they could get away from me, now didn't it? The kitchen was dark because it was night of course but, then we have the lit bedroom right outside of the kitchen. And now a smirk is on my face because I'm planning on terrorizing these people more so then they already were. That lady and her two children. Ahh, it feels like I've had a place in raising these children. After you chop off their mom's hand you have to come back and follow up to let them know why you did it. Now what kind of irresponsible mutilator would I be if I let these kids grow up thinking that a mysterious man came in, chopped off their mom's hand, and left hm? I still have her hand. So, maybe she can get it placed back on or something. Anyway! Enough thinking and explaining to myself of why I'm here. I could feel my red eyes gleaming with happiness as my steps brought me out of the kitchen and then I turned to enter the room. My footsteps were slow as to not alarm anyone. What I saw was actually heart-warming! I saw their mom sitting in a miniature chair in between the two kid's beds, reading them a bed time story. She wasn't short or anything. In fact, that chair hardly held her big butt! Her brunette hair fell to her shoulders and brown eyes were scanning the page with each word she spoke. The stub where he hand originally was had bandages wrapped around it. She was holding the book with her other hand. The one she still had. And she was wearing a nice knee height dress.
The children saw me and their eyes shrunk in fear. But, the woman kept on reading." The princess stared in awe as her prince had arrived." With me being a smart a*s, I had to pick up on that. " So shouldn't you be look at me right now?" She twitched at the sound of my voice and her gaze raised to meet my own. I held out my arms and a cheeky smile covered my face. " Miss me?" She was frozen in fear and she dropped the book. Since she wasn't going to be much conversation I decided to give her something else to respond to. " I decided to give my only living victim a visit. I'm surprised you lived with all of that blood you lost." Instantly she knew she had to defend her kids. It's so cute that she thought I was going to do something to her kids! " You!...I may only have one hand...But that doesn't mean I won't defend my kids!" I scoffed at her and crossed my arms. " Like I said, I wanted to check up on you. Now, can't the man who cut off your hand come check up on his wife and kids?" Those affectionate words passed my lips and stunned her again. I smirked as I approached her, and then I sat on the girl's bed, watching her brown eyes trace my movements. My own brown eyes met her own while that long brown hair of hers rested against the pillow she was laying on. The boy's brown hair and hazel eyes showed that both of these kids took after their mother. Sort of. I guess his father gave him those hazel eyes. Finally, I spoke up to my new family. " You guys are so loving. You've all given me your attention. See, since the man of the house isn't around, I might as well fill in for him, hm? See, I started by bringing my fiancé a present!" I reached into my back pocket and took out her dried hand. I cleaned it for her and it still has all of that old blood in it's veins. Courtesy of my powers of course. I tossed it to her and she caught her hand. In her hand! I laughed at the sight as she began to speak against me again. " You cut off my hand, then barge back into my house to claim that we are your family!? How dare you!?" Since I wasn't too far from her she placed down her hand and slapped me, my head turning from the force of her slap. Then, my head turned back to her with my evil smirk. I wasn't going to kill her. I wanted to leave her alive to see just how much a human can go through before snapping. Not lashing out like she just did. But, going insane. " This is the guy who cut off your hand. Are you sure you don't want to apologize for slapping me?"
Manners would go a long way. But, she just dug herself deeper. " You are a vile demon from the depths of the Inferno!" I laughed loudly, before reaching forward and grabbing her by her shirt, pulling her in so we could be face to face. " I know that all too well. But, even a heartless killer like me has a heart right? I came back, not only to torture you some more, but to have a hand in raising your children...by telling them a bed time story!" Her brown eyes stared back into mine, before she spat in face. Now I'm mad. My telekinesis was more then enough to lift her into the air before I stood up and wiped her spit from my face. Then, I threw my hand forward and she went flying into the wall. I held my hand in place to keep her there by my power. Then, I raised my left hand and pulled up the boy's bed. I brought my hand horizontally and smashed the foot of his bed into her chest, causing her to let out a scream. I lowered my right hand to allow her to fall to the floor, her eyes now dull and blank. Then, I pulled the bed back and lowered it down, the boy was now shivering in fear and mumbling to himself " I'm gonna die....I'm gonna die....I'm gonna die." while curled into a ball in his blue pajamas. My smirk softened into a smile and I went over and placed a hand onto his shoulder. " Kid..I won't kill you. Now, no matter what I do to your mother, cut off her hand, smash a bed into her chest, I won't ever try to harm you. Or your sister over there. See? I can be a good person!" The boy slowly looked up at me with a saddened frown. And it would've torn my heart up to hear him say what he said next. If I believed in feelings that is. " W...why are you hurting mommy?" My hand tight around his shoulder. " That's for me to know....and you two to eventually realize when you grow up and try to rise up against me!" I said nonchalantly, plopping down in that chair she was sitting in and sitting up straight. I shot a gaze to the young girl who was too stunned to even form an expression to go along with everything. Well, that's what I would be saying if she wasn't crying. I placed my right hand on her shoulder and tried my best to sound concerned." Awww, why the long face?" She spoke up, her cute little voice making me want to pinch her cheeks!....With a pair of pliers. "Y...you're gonna kill us if we're bad..." I scoffed for the second time in the span of five minutes and responded" Sweetie, I won't kill you or your brother. Or your mom. Because, well, you need a mom but you do need a dad too! So, I'm gonna be your dad, how does that sound?" She turned her head from me and continued to sob. I simply shrugged my shoulders and decided to gain their trust by telling that story I was talking about earlier.
" All right, to gain your trust, anyone wanna hear a bed time story?" The boy was at least trying. He pointed a shaky finger to the book I made his mom drop and spoke. " M...M-mom was reading us a bedtime story until you...slammed my bed against her chest...." I picked up the book and remembered that last line she read. I picked up from there." The princess stared in awe as her prince had arrived. All the pain he had caused her before had been forgiven and she was ready to be with him. The prince was feeling remorseful for all of the- This is boring!" I threw the book down and placed my hands on my knees. " Okay. First of all, we're gonna enjoy a kick a*s story tonight! A story about a special boy. He was probably the-- Nope. He was fifteen.Anyway, he was mad at his mom one night and this wasn't just any ordinary anger like 'My mom's so stupid!' This was the anger the Boogey man experienced every time you turn on the lights to look for him!" I only used that analogy since I knew they were still young enough to believe in the Boogey man. They both gasped at me as if that was amazing. " So, that anger woke up something dark inside of him. It had been sleeping inside of him like you kids inside of this house. When that anger rose out of him it allowed another.....let's just call it force. It allowed another force to seize control of his once impenetrable mind. And instead of having a conscious he only had an instinct to kill, and a large capacity for destruction. But instead of being just another serial killer he wanted to leave his mark. So to get some attention he would commit a few murders. You know the usual, break into someone's house, off them and then leave. After doing that for an entire neighborhood or so he went on to do what it was would get his name out there. Something that wasn't evil but more like sick. He knew that exactly Five people worked at the Butcher's. There was the owner whom was the actual butcher who was the father, there was the manager whom was the mother, a woman who organized the meat who was their oldest daughter, and then we have twins who work at the counter. They all lived in this specialized meat shop one floor up. He knew that at this time of night they would all be asleep. So what did he go and do?"
The little girl wasn't liking the story but rather the suspense. She scooted closer while the boy turned his entire body towards me. The little girl asked me" W-what did he do?" Finally! I got a full sentence out of her. Instead of celebrating that I went ahead and answered her." First, he broke in. How did he break in? Well, let's not sweat those details too much. He broke in and made sure to cause a ruckus on purpose. He knew that the butcher or the "man of the house" would come down to investigate. So,he decided to stand pinned against the wall next to the staircase so he could catch the butcher off guard. As soon as his bare foot hit the store floor, he was met by a large butcher knife to his jugular vein. That was when he began to collect. See, he wanted to revenge on his mom...Let me tell you how he did it after I tell you how exactly he killed this family off from the story. After he killed the butcher he dragged him into the freezer and mounted him on one of the hooks for meat. Then that was when he saw the wife had wandered into the freezer and he immediately threw the butcher knife. With precision I may add! The butcher knife landed directly in the middle of her forehead and she fell back as blood oozed from her pierced skull. Then, he dragged her in and added her to his little...collection." I gave off a fiendish giggle as the kid's eyes grew with anticipation. I expected them to be afraid but they seemed to love it. So I went on with the story." Now, I know what you're thinking. What about the kids? Well, these weren't kids these were teenagers so, they wouldn't break his rule. He marched up to the big sister's room with the butcher knife and knocked on her door. He heard a high-pitched voice call for him to come in. As he entered he was assaulted by the smell of teen perfume and make-up. He saw a slender female girl sitting on the bed shivering in fear. He inched his way towards her before raising the butcher knife into the air and this caused her to let out a loud screech in fear. He began to hack into her, using as much force as needed to penetrate her skin and draw as much blood as he could. That was when he felt like he was forgetting something...Oh yeah! The twins! But first to add this female to his collection. He dragged her out of her bloody room and down the stairs, enjoying the sound of her head hitting every step. Then, into the freezer and on a hook!"
" M...M-mr..." I stopped the young girl " Ah,ah, Call me Dante." She spoke up again, gulping." What about the...t-twins?" I swatted my hand" I was getting to that. They were twin boys by the way. They shared a room and this fiend went back up the stairs and he knocked on their door. Then he heard the words'Come in!' in unison. Almost like one knew what the other was going to say and decided to say it with him. But this freak wasn't freaked out at all! He just marched right in and he saw the twins laying down each in their own bed. They were at first smiling but seeing the sight of this ruthless killer brought a frightened frown on their faces. Then, those idiots, they got up and rushed him. This boy swung his knife and brought it into the side of one of their skulls, smiling as the blood splattered on him and he fell to the side going in the same direction the butcher knife did. But, this left him open to be punched by the other. He stumbled back and then wiped mouth, raising his gaze to meet the only family member who fought back. He had discarded the butcher knife in that other twin's skull so it looks like he was gonna do things the old fashioned way! He cracked his knuckles as the only remaining twin did the same. This twin was a hardy one but would he be enough to face our hero?" The boy was paying more attention to the excitement rather then the gruesomeness of it all. The girl was, surprisingly, optimistic in her stare. But she was now sitting on the edge of her bed leaning her head on her hands. The boy answered my question with a scoff" Pfft, of course not! If he's as angry as you say he is then shouldn't he be able to take him?" I was loving these kids already! I patted the boy on his shoulder with a pleased smile. " Glad you can follow the story my boy! Now, I want you both to take a guess in how he finished this boy off. You only get one guess each! Ladies first." I pointed to the girl as she put a finger to her chin, trying to conjure up something. Her answer was silly but she was at least warming up to me. Somewhat. " Uh....uh...Did he call the Boogey man?" I laughed" Hahaha! Interesting!...But no. Now you?" I pointed to the boy as he held his face anxiously, before smacking his bed and spitting his guess with pride.
" Did he tickle him to death?" I'm surprised their innocent minds remained untouched throughout the entire story. I shook my head with a smirk." Nope. Do you want to know what he did?" They spoke in unison, the girl standing up and the boy sitting on his knees on his bed."Yes!!" I chuckled and went on with the story." This twin rushed him again but, instead taking another punch he gave him a nice sock to the jaw. It was firm enough to make him turn from the force. Then he wrapped his right arm around his neck and made sure his elbow was in front of his wind-pipe and brought his left arm up to seal it around his neck. Like this!" I brought my left arm from behind the girl and wrapped it around her neck, bringing up, my left arm to close around my right arm and tighten it around her neck. Surprisingly she grabbed at my arm and giggled, struggling against my grip. " Mr Dante! Stoooop!" She said, as I took my left arm down and just began to drive my knuckles into the top of her head, giving her a playful noogey." What's the magic word kid!?" She continued to giggle, now trying to reach up and grab my hand." P-please?!" She said loudly, before I let her go and she fell, panting. The boy pointed at her and laughed" HA!" I sat back up straight and lightly kicked her back " Come on, off the floor. The story isn't done yet." She slowly recovered and patted down her hair, sitting back on her bed politely I sat back in this uncomfortable chair and went ahead with my story." He heard the kid choking and felt him struggling to get out of his grip. Then, with a firm twist to the left he snapped his neck and ended his life. Two twins dead in less than two minutes. He dragged them both, one by each arm, down to the freezer and mounted them on the same hook. Now that he had the family in his collection, what was he going to do next? Well, how about we skip to that next morning when he sneaks back into the house via his room window with two packs of meat from that same place he broke into. Except, they were marked with a tag that said special order on them. He marched out of his room holding the meat and made his way to the kitchen, unwrapping it and beginning to cook. Just then his mom came out of her room and before she had a chance to chew him out he instantly cut her off and said ' Excuse the way I was acting last night. I'll make you lunch. How does beef sound?' And instead of praising him she went to the couch and waited for him to finish cooking the meat. After a while they both met at the table and for some reason he only brought her a plate with a slab of the meat on it. He, for some reason, didn't want to eat and he cooked it to look like a steak. He pushed the steak sauce towards her and his mom poked the tender meat with her fork before cutting a piece off and taking a bite of it. She smiled softly towards him ' I didn't know you could cook it. This is that meat you bought from the Asco's?'  He replied with a smirk ' No...This is their meat.' "
The girl nor the boy caught that yet. The girl asked with a raise of her own brow." What does he mean, Mr Dante?" I chuckled and went on " His mom raised a brow and asked ' What do you mean?' He leaned back in his seat and spoke again. ' You're eating with them right now. Or can I say, you're eating them right now.' With a gag his mom grabbed her own throat and scooted away from the table. She rushed to the restroom and the sound of her vomiting filled the house. But it wasn't loud enough to cover his laughter. That insane laughter of the teenager who murdered the Butcher's family." The two looked at me and were stunned, as I patted their shoulders and stood up." The end. Now, you little tyke's should be going to bed." For some reason even that ending wasn't enough to shock the innocence out of them. They both groaned as the boy spoke. " Awwww, do we have to Dante?" I raised my hand as if to silence him. " I gotta go and when your mom wakes up she might do something crazy enough to make me cut off her other hand. So I need you two to go to sleep before that happens." They both laid down and I pulled the covers over them both with my powers, even tucking them in as I exited the room. I stood by the doorway and kept my gaze out towards the dimly lit living room, smirking. " Oh and kids?" They both answered to me in unison." Yes?" My last quote of the night should be enough to scare them. " That was based on a true story." I said, laughing as I left out the way I came, through the kitchen and out the kitchen window. A nice fairy tale, don't you think?

© 2013 Frozen-Inferno


Author's Note

Frozen-Inferno
I wrote this right before I got block. This takes place later in the story. I don't really like it but I felt it was at least enough to convey how far this side of Dante will go.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on July 17, 2013
Last Updated on July 17, 2013
Tags: Dante, Cheri, Butcher, Gifted

Author

Frozen-Inferno
Frozen-Inferno

That one town, TX



About
I'm an amateur writer just here to share and improve my writing. I'm in the middle of writing a novel and I decided to post individual chapters as I complete here online. Any criticism is welcome. .. more..

Writing