The Life Of My Grandmother

The Life Of My Grandmother

A Story by Cory
"

The story of my grandmother, a wonderful woman, with the greatest life!

"

 On April 4th, 1952 my grandmother was born. She is a wonderful woman, very nice, and very respectful. One day when she was in fourth grade her family and her came home from somewhere. There was a strange man sitting on the stairs, sitting there, looking like he was expecting them. As soon as my grandmother saw him he rushed out of the window. My grandmother had been very frightened by the experience she'd just witness. My grandmother stared out at the window in scaredment. She stopped and stared at the window. She reconized the man, it was the man from down the street. She knew who he was, but they didn't call the police. A few weeks later her house burned down. She thought that the man in her house a few weeks before that had done it. Grandma always said he was one lunitic man. She asked the fire department what caused the fire. "Your wiering wasn't correctly done," the department answered. My grandmother STILL thinks that the man that had been in her house had done it. Grandmother had a collection of the first barbies, she was going to give them to me, but they had burned in the fire. I always wanted them, but it would be impossible to get it back. One day about 10 years ago, my grandmother had a patient in her office. While he waited to get his teeth checked he stared out the window. "What are you staring at?" my grandmother asked. "Oh nothing," the man answered. He looked out there again, my grandmother also looked out the window. There was nothing too interesting there. Just water and a silly old bench. "What are you staring at!" Grandmother demanded. My grandmother's boss, Doc walked out to tell the man that he was up for his teeth check up. "Come outside with me for a second," The man said to Doc. Doc of course had agreed, so they walked outside and the man led Doc to a bench. The man picked up a gun and shot himself! My grandmother stared out the window. That's all she told me. My grandmother is a great woman, always nice, beautiful. I love her so much!

© 2009 Cory


Author's Note

Cory
Im Not Telling You Her Name!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a great story. My grandmother's house was also burned down by someone- it happened when my mom was 3. I wonder, does your grandmother get premonitions? Because what you describe here almost sounds like she does. Thanks for sharing your story, and entering the contest!



Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 18, 2009

Author

Cory
Cory

Writing
The Number 12 The Number 12

A Book by Cory


Water Water

A Poem by Cory