Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A Chapter by GinaRose

Broken

Me and Jane left the restaurant hand in hand. The ring on her finger, I was so proud. We got into the car. I looked down at phone I had Twelve Missed calls from Faith.

"I need to ring Faith!" I said. I showed Jane the phone and I saw pain written over face.

"Faith?" I said as soon as she picked up.

"James someone has taken the children..... I was in the kitchen making some bottles for Tommy and Julie. I went up stairs and there gone..... Im so sorry." Faith said crying. Jane looked at me, She knew Faith didn't do it.

"How can they just go?" I said I felt the tears, The anger bubbling in me. How could I let this happen again?

"I don't know..... Aaron?" She said

"Arron?" I asked what in the world.

"What are doing here?" She said.

"Oh honey...... I only married you so I could get those kids. Thats also why I have been James Partner all these years." Aaron said with merciless tone.

"What? I thought you loved me and our daughter!" She screamed. "Why those kids again! They have done nothing to you......."The phone went half way through.

"Faith... Faith.." I screamed down the phone.

"What's going on? Why us?" Jane said through tears.

"I don't know? We're going to find out though. I promise Honey." I said. Why our children? There innocent in all this, What ever all this was.

As we got near the bottom of the hill I saw a guard. He used to be a rookie but never thought to be a agent. So I talked to him all he wanted to do was serve and protect. So I thought about the army be he didn't see himself there. Then to be a guard to serve people like me and protect families like mine. I pulled to a stop right next to him and rolled down my window.

"James?" He said.

"Louie." I said

"How are you this fine evening?" He asked us.

"Not good. Have you seen a car with two seven year olds and two three month olds?"I asked Louie.

"No sir. Why?"

"Our children have been kidnapped." I said. Jane burst out crying again.

"Oh my lord. No. I'm putting this town on alert. What's their names and do you have a picture of them?"

"Emma O'Conner, William O'Conner both seven and Tommy O'Connor and Julie O'Connor both three months.And their pictures." Jane said passing Louie the picture.

"Okay. Go home. No one is leaving this place until we fine them Mr O'Connor Miss Phillips." Louie said. I pulled out and drove up the hill. Jane opened the door and ran into the house. After I parked the car I started to walking around when I heard Jane Scream a bloodcurdling scream. I ran into the house and Saw Faith on the floor with blood around her.

"Faith, Come on Faith" Jane said through tears.

"Look After..... Sarah....For... M..Me!" Faith said and went limp.

"No Faith don't you do this... Sarah need's you."Jane said and she shock her but nothing. I pulled Jane away she was crying and she was hitting my chest while I held her. We both fell to the floor. I just cradled Jane while she cry. This broke me. My family was falling apart. I'm the one that's meant to protect them but I can't... I couldn't

"I'm sorry Jane!" I said with tears falling down my face and landing on Jane.

"Sorry for what?" She asked through tears.

"For not protecting you or the children or my baby sister." I said. Now I was the one breaking down.

"Its not your fault!" She said.

"How isn't it? I don't know what the HELL i've done for them to kidnap our children again!" I said. I was at the point I wanted to find them and Kill them!

"Darlin you've done nothing wrong." Jane said, I heard someone outside the house. I got up with Jane behind me. I got my gun from the counter top and we slowly walked down the hall to the door. I opened the door with my gun pointing, No one was their? I looked down on the porch and saw a note. I pick it up and read it out loud.

"So your Family falling apart yet James? Jessie died for a good course I assure you of that. Hows Faith? Oh I forgot her husband killed her and Left Sarah at home alone. Jane be a doll and get her. James I haven't finished with you yet. The way you killed Andy was horrible. You will pay. Now I take yours with force. Ta Ta. M. Your biggest enemy!"

M? Who the Hell was M? Andy? Wait.... I ran pass Jane and up the stairs to my office. Jane was right behind me.

"James?" She called in a manner I have never heard before.

"What?" I said

"Andy?"

"Yes I've Killed a few Andy's due to my mission but I think it's Andy...."

"Andy Filler?" She said taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I have my notes about him. 'M' should be here." I said now more determined. If I find 'M' I'll find my kids.

"What happened James?" She asked me.

"Well.... Five years ago. My mission was in alaska to search for a man who goes my the name 'Winter Blood' He was a Killer that left Blood in the snow as he Killed Police, FBI, Agents of the intel service."

"I remember that. They called him that because he hunted and killed people who served. To make a better life for his wife and four kids." Jane said that last bit too slowly.

"What are you thinking?" I asked

"The information I got..." I stopped her short.

"The information you got? Who were you working for?" I asked her

"When I was working at the georcy store it was just a cover. I was and still am working for Richard Hope, The boss of the intel Service."She said. I couldnt Believe it.

"When?"

"When Will and Emma was two. He told me I had to find the right information from the word on the streets." Jane said.

"Okay so what information did you get about 'Winter Blood?" I asked

"Well His wife Madaline or Mad Maddie had two seven year olds and two three month olds. She was forty two while Andy Filler or 'Winter Blood' was Fifty Six. Mad Maddie was going to join her husband. I found that through a source... Her sister. I told Richard who sent agents and arrested her they took her Kids to her sisters." She said now she was going through her stuff.

"Here 'Winter Blood'. I wrote down What I found about him." I said.

"Go on what did you put?" She asked me Wiping her tears away.

" 'Winter Blood' Seemed to be a nice guy when he works in his shop 'Wooden toys for all.' My second week here seemed to be going nowhere. I saw a sign that said 'Help wanted'. Right at the bottom where no one would notice it said 'For everything'. I was interested. Why would a nice guy want help? I went into the shop to ask.

"Hey Mate can I apply?" I asked him

"Hi James. Yes when do you want to start?" He asked me. Now this could be interesting or it could get ugly.

"When ever you want Andy! I said. So I started by cutting wood and everything for month. 

"Hey you know 'Winter Blood'." He asked me.

"The Killer?" I asked without sounding like an agent.

"Yeah." He said.

"Well That's me James."

"Whow. Andy mate you dont want to go around saying that." I said. He had become a friend to me but my job was to find the truth.

"No James I mean it. You know Phil David." He said.

"Yeah." That was the truth He was one of my best friends and he was Killed last night.

"I killed him. With my smith and westen five times in the chest. I got all his cash from his wallet and his house." He said. He seemed to be a psycho.

"What! Why dont you hand yourself in?" I asked him. He looked at me like I had just lost my mind.

"God no. I have a family to think about." He said then his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"What?" Andy screamed I wanted some earplugs.

"When? How long? By Whom?" He asked in a rush

"You mean?" He said not letting too much go.

"I'm gonna kill him tonight!" He said and hung up.

"What's up mate?" I asked feeling nervous about my position here.

"Oh nothing. My dad wants to Kill himself tonight but the police stopped him. I'm on my way there. So Go home and I'll catch up with you in a bit!" He said. I went out the back and he locked up.

Later that night I put  my gun in my waistband. Just incase what he said was true.

"Hey James you coming or what?" He shoated.

"Yeah.. Be there in a sec Andy." I yelled back. I ran down the stairs and we walked out to the woods to do some 'Hunting' Not exactly Believing that.

"Why didn't you tell me James?" He said. That took me back a bit.

"Tell you what?" I was confused.

"That you were an intel Agent. And your girlfriend Jane? My Wife has gone down and my kids have been taking away."

"Whow Andy Mate." I said while he was pointing a gun at my face.

"Dont call me mate..... Time to die!" He said. and pointed and shot. That missed me by an inch, He reloaded. I got my gun out and shot him twice. He landed on the snow bleeding badly. I called it in and Richard came running in two minutes.

"Andy Filler I am Arresting you on ten counts of murder and one count of attempted murder." Richard said. Andy went limp. I felt his pulse but he killed over. I called it in. A few weeks latter I was heading home." I read ten pages to Jane about what happened.

It came fully down to both of us of why our children where kidnapped. We both ruined their Life and Family. So now she was doing the same to us. That is if it is Mad Maddie.

Jane looked at our family picture with us holding Tommy and Julie with Emma and Will on our laps.

"How can we do this? I'm broken James. I can't take this anymore!" Jane said. She slid to the floor and put her head in her hands and started to cry.

"I want them back!" She said through her tears. I went next to her and pulled her into my arms.

"I want them back to honey." I said, I held her close to me and kissed her forehead.

"What are we going to do?" She asked.

"Call Richard and everybody." I said.

"Yeah. Me in the field?"

"Yes you can do it Jane. You have experience with people." 

"Yeah at home, Not anywhere else." She said. I can tell she is thinking at one hundered miles per hour.

"True." I said. My Phone started to ring. It was Richard. I looked at Jane and she looked at me.

"Hello?"

"James any news? How's Jane?"

"Actually yes. 'M' And Andy Filler. Jane is broken up about this all." I said

"She's going to be. 'M'? Andys dead!"

"I know Andys dead I was the one that done it. Jane Thinks it's Mad Maddie."

"How do you know about Mad Maddie?" Richard said.

"I told him Richard. I told him everything." Jane said.

"Why?" Richard Said He was going to give her a right Lecture.

"Because if it to finds my kids I'll do anything." Jane said.

"I know." Richard said,

"Where is Mad Maddie now?" I asked

"She's In alaska." Richard said slowly.

"What! I know where." I said. I hung up on Richard and put the phone on the desk.

"Get everything ready Honey." I said. we both got up and went to our desks. I got a bag and put guns and ammo in it, I put my suit on then my waistband with my two pistols. My side arm, I saw Jane do the same thing,

"Are you ready Honey?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Let's get our Kids back!" Jane said



© 2016 GinaRose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on September 24, 2016
Last Updated on September 24, 2016


Author

GinaRose
GinaRose

Kent, Kent, United Kingdom



About
What to say about me... I love to write. I have been trying to write since I was a teenager. I write all kinds. It just has to come in a form of an idea. I read a ton. I read all sorts. I care for my .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by GinaRose


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by GinaRose


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by GinaRose