Verse 2:  A Letter to the President

Verse 2: A Letter to the President

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese
"

Make America Great Again! | Donald J Trump for President 2016

"


A Letter to the President

 

What judgment do we measure a great leader?

Do we take those of legacies to instill a focal point?

Do we really learn from their mistakes to take all action?

In this subjective matter, gives blame for an error.

Mistake is costly division to turn the backs of a nation.

Even-in likelihood event an elected official becomes president.

Solution is a universal issue to those called we the people.

Undivided citizen of men and women are United States of America.

Beliefs of one can truly solve our crisis in making a happier tomorrow.

Leader looks at the past reflects better answers for an immediate future.

Reality hits like a storm to undertake the powers of a presidency.

Give a definitive answer to the problems laying in full view.

Sleeping children will rise no matter to weather conditions.

Growing adults cannot with means of untidy predicaments.

Foundation is family, religion and governmental stability.

Protection of freedom is a dutifully unconditional military.

A leader at firsthand is willing to experience the battlefield.

In full support of those under such situations of complete, sacrifice.

A private, after all is first to carry on the mission to a way of life.

True values a country continues without the burden of strife.

Focuses on decisions of president amass in constant struggle.

Ultimate utilization of honor is the orders of Commander-in-Chief.

We first wake to feed sustenance to the children.

Core values are the institution of a strong family.

Neglect questioned to an intellectual mind of a child.

They are our next generation to uphold a standard of living.

Faith-hope-love lies in the prayers of each night's comfort.

In knowing necessities out-weight an instrument of want.

A provision is an economical and welfare of the United States.

In keeping close contact with the divisions of our world leaders.

Fundamental statements are not deafening after the facts of office.

Planting a new seed will blossom to pollinate.

Flower of rebirth spring a voice to insure no doubt in confidence.

In the integrity to fulfill are missing pieces left astray too long.

In the deficit to monetary and ill care health of a nation's well-being.

Conduct of business is not to benefit only a few.

While many stand sidelines without means to work.

A chessboard won with assets in the importance of movement.

Best defense looks back at the misplacement in development.

King cannot fall to the opposition with a revolving resilience.

Unity is sporadic with a remedy to recovery.

Vision of our eagle is open to the determination.

Matters rest solely in the decisions of good judgment.

In writing is this letter to the President.

A leader can claim vindication of greatness.



© 2016 Glen Yumang Manese


Author's Note

Glen Yumang Manese
Make America Great Again! | Donald J Trump for President 2016

Time has come to unite as One Great Team. We cannot win as separate entities, fighting against our Greatest Enemy, Number One, each other. In the end, there can only be One Great President to lead us forward to the challenges of our Great Nation, The United States of America. I officially endorse, Donald J. Trump for President 2016.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This certainly is the fulfillment of a political vision for Donald Trump supporters. At the end of the day I think Donald is a fairly good person and a true capitalist. And since America is a capitalist oligarchy and not a democracy as some tend to believe, I think he will serve his position well as a representative of American trade on a global scale. I don't get involved in the politics of it all because I tend to believe the "right wing" and the "left wing" belong to the same bird. The people as a whole might be better represented by a hard core capitalist. Because I do know this much, NOTHING is free. Someone, somewhere is going to pay.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Glen Yumang Manese

6 Years Ago

Quite a statement...I will have to agree on your note...good to hear from you...both of us agree the.. read more



Reviews

This is a great political piece, keep up the good work dude!

Posted 6 Years Ago


And so it came to pass...Great foresight Glen written back in 2014, perhaps you should stand for election yourself oneday my friend?

Posted 6 Years Ago


This certainly is the fulfillment of a political vision for Donald Trump supporters. At the end of the day I think Donald is a fairly good person and a true capitalist. And since America is a capitalist oligarchy and not a democracy as some tend to believe, I think he will serve his position well as a representative of American trade on a global scale. I don't get involved in the politics of it all because I tend to believe the "right wing" and the "left wing" belong to the same bird. The people as a whole might be better represented by a hard core capitalist. Because I do know this much, NOTHING is free. Someone, somewhere is going to pay.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Glen Yumang Manese

6 Years Ago

Quite a statement...I will have to agree on your note...good to hear from you...both of us agree the.. read more
Im not exactly a supporter for trump however like most people i dont exactly judge anyone for supporting who they like
Lol i come from a country that has corrupt politicians swimming around like fish but everyone supports them and they feel valuable and feel important when they have someone to look up to why bash em
Regardless of supporting leaders or someone
Now to the poem
I love how informative and well thought it is and the structure as well !! Good job

Posted 6 Years Ago


You wrote it well, nice speech!

Posted 6 Years Ago


This one really shows a realistic point of view. All of us commit mistakes in some point of our lives and there is no such perfect leader but there could be a leader who is very willing to do anything for his fellowmen because they support him. Being a president is not an easy task and it is never a task to be done by only one but to be done by all.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Glen Yumang Manese,
"A letter the president" was well thought out and descriptive, thought provoking. Well now Mr. Trump is Mr. President. He has a lot to do and many battles ahead as all presidents do. We all have watched a crazy ride through this election period. Your letter-poem has given for me a feeling of unity and a feeling of common cause. You have done a fine job of laying out the needs and focus within country's people to bring safety and strength. I congratulate you on courage and honesty..............Blessings, kathy

Posted 7 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ty
How do people like you exist.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Wht 2 say....................

Posted 7 Years Ago


I absolutely love the meaning of this poem -- I agree that instead of dividing ourselves we should unite as One Great Team. I love the supportive message of this verse, great job.

Keep writing, I look forward to reading more.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90833 Views
23 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 2, 2014
Last Updated on March 10, 2016
Tags: Luna &the Ra, A Letter to the President

LUNA & THE RA: COLLECTION OF VERSES ~ SHADOWS HIT ILLUMINATION


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing