Verse 14:  Coup d'état

Verse 14: Coup d'état

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese



Coup d'état

 

Send your army against me and they will rebel against you.

Legions have been conquered more and swallowed whole.

Relieve you of command in state and welfare of the people.

Challenge this progeny by mortal hands is futile.

Many have given their rights to my offer, call me the enemy.

Taken are one third of the heavens with my pride to the glory.

These mechanical instruments will only harm those of the world.

Decision makers are the fallen reign of governmental power.

Concede in the battle that has no contest to the issues of mine.

This place of Earth made for the underwritten clause.

Oppose me and be with whatever god that one believes to be true.

Join me and see the nature of the planet has yet to give to all the wonders.

Protection is against the threat of others interest in matters deem monetary.

Wealth is just a fraction of the equation to expansion of this mortal life.

These leaders live as human gods to the rest of you that suffer the everyday.

They care not of your family and health for a better way to look forward.

Saying is words that have no meaning and relies on you to give for the cause.

Better way of life is already theirs for the taking and harms not them.

Pushing are buttons of technology to get rid of the one to claim this monarchy.

Telling of me is false over the time line of history to actions now in full view.

Wrath comes with projectiles that do nothing, but in turn destroys only you.

Air is poisoned and seas radiated to the consumption of pollution.

In defense to ideas that puts them with the rights of not losing, all control.

Carries is propaganda to tell the media, all will be back to normal in due time.

Resolution is far from the end, not even a scratch on my skin to the testimony.



© 2016 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4083 Views
1 Review
Added on March 22, 2014
Last Updated on March 10, 2016
Tags: Coup d'état

LUNA & THE RA: COLLECTION OF VERSES ~ SHADOWS HIT ILLUMINATION


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, West Palm Beach/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing