epic?

epic?

A Chapter by Laminators Dubai

Me,

A girl, I dont know how to describe her in words or maybe shes just a girl. Not an average girl you see here and there but even less than them. Betrayed, for being just a little different. Different from mind and heart. Physical appearance too, cold.

Billions of noises just at once asking, answering, laughing, cryingthis is all she could here. In alone or crowd.

Is that her fault?  Mind said yes, yes it is. Heart said yes, yes it is.

Far as she could remember anyone, they asked or blamed. Something is wrong with you.

A never ending story Im living, believing that is a fairytale.

Why write a love story when you can write an epic?’’ maybe this is what the creator thought about me.














thank you for reading^^

 

 

 

 



© 2013 Laminators Dubai


Author's Note

Laminators Dubai
I'm not asking for review, just what you think would be fine. it not that easy but if you could please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Being different is not the fault of any person. It is a gift.
I know that it's difficult to fit in if you're different and all that. But everything happens for a reason... a good reason. Just believe in yourself and hope that everything will be just fine
Good luck
- Your friend
Peace :-)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I dont understand why there is a lot of mystery in your works...If they define you then I am sorry. Hope things around you get better....At the end its just HOPE!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Laminators Dubai

10 Years Ago

for me, there no hope. at least not anymore. mysterious....well i don't know why, maybe i don't knno.. read more
Your not a freak, Your a very dear soul friend:) Your not some average girl cause you were made within an image of God:) And no with all that is wrong its not your fault at all, Even in my sickness its not my fault. It is hard sometimes, But within that time I gain to see the beauty of it all:) I have a penship to share with the word that was gave to me on Christmas night of 1997 it may not be a wonderous wiz like ee Cummings but I find it a lot better cause its a gift of the creator:) Your never alone for God is with you:) An Epic is by far the most awesome and you took it upon the dears of tears:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


They asre but noises…something which should not effect us at all. We must not forget that there is something precious inside us…and you must not forget that you are a cute angel who writes with the pen of Aphrodite. The poem paints a greyish picture my mind. Yet i liked the end…"you can write an epiic"!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I find this very understandable. I , at least can relate to what you are stating here, at least to some degree. I wonder if everyone doesn't hear "the noise" alot. I think the human mind is designed so exqusitely to process many inputs if for no other reasons than a survival tool. The mind needs to process all that it is taking in and as our world gets faster and faster with technology, it sometimes overwhelms the mind, and therefore the heart also. That is just my opinion. You state this effect quite eloquently here I think.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Alone, forsaken, always dreaming. Even surrounded by love, will we find those who understand? Perhaps. Perhaps not. The latter causes brilliant souls to dive into other worlds. When all else fails, glitch, write...

Posted 10 Years Ago


It sounded gray at the beginning, presents u little lonely, just like me but the end has a ray of hope, optimism to it. Well done. & whatever you think of yourself is kind of disturbing but I hope just like this little piece has a bit of optimism there.

Posted 10 Years Ago


nice you little girl all about you.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

361 Views
8 Reviews
Added on December 24, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013
Tags: glitch, a girl, me, story, epic, bpd


Author

Laminators Dubai
Laminators Dubai

United Arab Emirates



About
Graphic International Centre, (GIC), with an expertise of over 30 years and branches spread out all over the UAE, offers a suite of totally integrated solutions to suit any organization. Website: L.. more..

Writing