Confident

Confident

A Poem by GoldenNotes
"

Believe in yourself, have confidence be brave and bold enough to be who you are.This poem is way different than my other ones but i just want to get his message out.

"
Confident 

Being confident is not the easiest thing to do its way harder to try and not let words hurt you. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" now that is true but words can emotionally scar a person for life. One thing that everyone likes to forget is that we are all born beautiful but the greatest tragedy is to be convinced that they are not. You are not ugly, you are not stupid, you are not a waste of air or space or food or water or anything your life is just as important as anyone else. You are beautiful and smart and no one can tell you otherwise. Be confident to many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses and it is only when you except everything you are and aren't that you will truly be comfortable in your own skin.

© 2017 GoldenNotes


Author's Note

GoldenNotes
Do not portend to be someone you are not, be who you truly are.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so uplifting. A lot of people need to hear this. Everyone is beautiful. I love it!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

GoldenNotes

6 Years Ago

Thats great to know that is exactly what i was trying to accomplish.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on November 26, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017

Author

GoldenNotes
GoldenNotes

New York, NY



Writing
sdwad sdwad

A Book by GoldenNotes


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by GoldenNotes