Disappointment- short story

Disappointment- short story

A Story by Anne
"

My teacher had us write a free write on things we hate or what we are afraid of. and too pick one that we could free write about. the one i chose was "disappointing"

"
Disappointing: Failing to fulfill someones hope or expectations.  

One thing i dreadfully hate, the feeling of disappointing someone.
Yeah, you're right. Nobody's perfect.

In this world, right now; its almost like you have to make everyone else happy to be able to be happy yourself.
But really on the inside your struggling, you fake smile on the outside so nobody has a clue how you truly are feeling. I guess its just crazy how life is nowadays.


The feeling like you disappointed someone makes you feel like crushed ice cubes because they eventually melt till theres nothing left.
You feel empty. like you not only disappointed someone else, but you disappointed yourself. 




Moral:
Moral of the story, You cant make everyone happy or proud. You cant impress everyone either, the best you can do? Be yourself stop caring what everyone else's opinion is.

You are unique.

© 2015 Anne


Author's Note

Anne
Feel free to give full opinion.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Free writes aren't really reviewable in my opinion, but I look forward to reading more of your work, because if your free writes are this concise (which mine are all over the place and reflect a madness I shouldn't admit to) then I expect to enjoy your stories. Keep up the good work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


This is a wonderful piece of writing with honest words, most of all this writing gives us a crystal clear image of the 'Truth'. A short but heart-warming story filled with perfect imagery.Well done!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 28, 2015
Last Updated on September 28, 2015

Author

Anne
Anne

IA



About
-Her silence shows her pain. more..

Writing
The Voices The Voices

A Story by Anne


Escaping Escaping

A Poem by Anne