The One Who Left

The One Who Left

A Poem by OMG_Pauls_Gay
"

I wrote this poem one night when I could not sleep. My mom passed away last year so this is how I felt about her at the time.

"

When I wake up and she is not there the hole in my heart grows, the depression that this has caused, the pain that will never end, only the sorrow will sure grow, life still goes on with or without her, only memories will stay. But, sometimes that won't help because new memories will never happen with me and her. Yes, it's only the old memories I shall keep and share, but either way I have to know that she is never coming back. She left her pains behind and all her suffering, but she never knew how much i have been suffering with and now without her. She was my life, my soul, my love, and will always be my mother who has left me.

© 2009 OMG_Pauls_Gay


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a wonderful tribute to your Mother. Sometimes when we are in the most pain, is when we write the most honoarble words. I know the pain of her physical presence is an ongoing thing, but her spirits is within you always. You are made from her. Never forget that.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 18, 2009

Author

OMG_Pauls_Gay
OMG_Pauls_Gay

AZ



About
Add me on myspace www.myspace.com/omfg_its_a_queer more..

Writing