Stacey (short Horror) part 2

Stacey (short Horror) part 2

A Story by GC
"

second verse- same as the first! join in...

"

STACEY

[part 2]


The coffee table is tipped over on the carpet in from of me, the twister mat crumpled in the corner. I saw the bloody thing poking from under the shattered glass,and remembered Stacey produce it at the doorway. And when the others had seen it, they were all for it. Sure why the hell not- its only my house, not as if they had anything to worry about. Thanks for that Stacey.


The wooden Ouija board that Stacey had brought with her, was now torn in two pieces. I saw the smashed crystal whisky glass scattered in the marble fireplace and sighed, Thank you Stacey Wall beck.


Seemed that for some, it was a good idea to play Ouija with my collectable glassware.


I got to my feet and up righted the coffee table and picked up the two pieces, laying them on top and turned them over. Dry blood splattered over the large lettering and i turned away in disgust. My belly tightened again, but i gulped the bile down…once, twice three times. It settled and I wiped my sweaty brow once more and bent over to pick up the twister mat.


My flashbacks kicked in again and i saw the previous evening in short uncomfortable bursts- The naked twister, the beer bongs and the cones with Stacey. After that, it all went dark. I remember Barry turning off the lights, and we all sit round the coffee table. Stacey brought out the board and we all giggled at each other- really we were just piss scared to admit that we really didn't want to be doing that " just in case we interrupted the devil during his beauty sleep.


Stacey takes the lead, and crawls over to us on her knees, her mini skirt riding high on her smooth white thighs- she knows. I catch a peak down her top at her swinging tits, and grab at my boxers to make sure i’m not poking through. Barry makes a move and slaps her arse and she just smiles, taking my whisky from my hand and giving me a sly wicked smile, then knocks back my 12 year old single malt in one go. Then the fun starts.

Jack lights the coal fire by throwing in a box of fire lighters and lighting the box, then searches my cupboards for something to speed the process up.The contents of a handy bottle of spirits, that i’d used to clean my paintbrushes, finds its way to the flame- and i have hell’s bonfire in my front room. And that sort of set the scene for the rest of the evening.


I remember it going deathly quiet as we watched the glass slowly glide from letter to letter, and I even caught the fascination in Stacey’s eyes for a moment before the fascination turned to fear. Jack and Barry pulled away early on, leaving me Mika and Michelle watching Stacey’s finger hover over the glass, as Daniel denied pushing it.


“Ask it if it can possess one of us!” Michelle cries out in amazement.

“s**t no, don’t ask it that you stoopid twat!” I gasped, but it was too late. she looked around and popped the question, and we all inwardly held our breathe.Now, when i say it all went a bit 'Pete Tong' after that " i would be understating the scene that unfolded. I was sure that Jack was f*****g around with the fire again- because it went up, and i mean it went up! In big billowing crackling puffs that spewed out spitting embers into the room. Jack and Mika freaked, but Barry insisted it was just the log settling and the moss catching light. But i saw the fear in all of their eyes.


Then to top it all, the glass on the board moved.

© 2015 GC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015
Tags: horror, story, horror story, humour

Author

GC
GC

Australia



About
hi, thanks for stopping by. names Gregg, living in Australia, trying to put together a science fiction masterpiece with two years worth of notes, short stories and random thoughts. more..

Writing