Stacey (short horror) part 5

Stacey (short horror) part 5

A Story by GC
"

oooh the anticipation

"

STACEY


[part 5]


Oh s**t what did I do!


 …what the hell did I do to Mika last night, She was lying on the mattress with the kitchen knife blade buried deep in her chest, the bloody wooden handle poking through my torn lumberjack shirt. I sat slumped against the wall trying to take in the madness, but my head wouldn’t accept what it was seeing. Mika was on her way out the door the last I remembered  I’d called them all a cab….sure I did. My phone began to ring from Mika's chest. I rolled over and threw up, on the wooden floorboards. This was too much for me to take in…I had to do something fast, but what- call the police…sure i would call the police, let them deal with her.


 I stumbled to my feet, and tried to get my ringing phone from the shirt pocket, but when I saw her bloodied face I scurried out the room leaving the bloodied corpse of Mika lying on my futon, in my lumberjack shirt- with my kitchen knife buried in her chest. I lurched again, making my way back over to Michelle's hand bag.

I dry retched again as I pulled the phone from her bag and dialled 911 and waited. As I waited, I looked around the blood stained room realising the situation I was in- was dire.

 Obviously their was a struggle here. And obviously I had lost several hours due to substance abuse, what the hell was i going to say to them?


“911 do you need fire medical or police?” The operator broke my trance and I began to mumble,

“I…er…no...sorry...I've...” I struggled to get it out,“….I’m sorry I have misdialled…..!” I hung up and stared at the shaking phone.


The screen blinked 1 new message. I opened it and read the text.


.Answer your phone Dawg �" we are on our way over to pick up chelles car- see you in a couple of hour.


Oh  f**k they were coming over, I was in big trouble. I went light headed as my heart pumped my eyeballs from there sockets, I had to think of something fast, but what. I began to shake with the realisation I was going to be locked away for a long time, this was bad- and poor Mika, why the hell had I killed her.


 What the f**k did I take last night? This was real bad. I had to think.


I grabbed Michelle's bag and rummaged for her car keys, then I texted Daniel.

Dont bother coming over I’ll bring it over mate we need to talk.


My trainers were under the table and I slid them on, then grabbed a jacket that hung over the chair, it looked like Stacey's track top- I didn’t care. I put the car keys into the track top pocket and made my way over to the window. Michelle's car was in my drive.

If I could take the car and get Mika into it, maybe I could say she drove it away- sure that could work. Yeh that could work- she was upset and drove away in Michelle's car. I had to get moving. it was getting light.


Oh s**t this was a bad idea, I thought but what else could I do. I sat for what seemed like an age going over the plan in my head before I decided to act.


Firstly I would get Mika's body into the car, and drive it to the quarry on the other side of town. Then I'd have to burn it- that was the hard part. Could I burn Mika, I didn’t know. There was plenty of car thefts around here- and people got hurt, maybe this could be put down to a tragic car jacking. Then I'd have to clear this mess up. I could stop off at the work, it would be closed today and could get the cleaning equipment and bleach from the cleaners cupboard- get back and clean up.


Oh s**t could I really do this ?

© 2015 GC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015
Tags: horror, story, horror story

Author

GC
GC

Australia



About
hi, thanks for stopping by. names Gregg, living in Australia, trying to put together a science fiction masterpiece with two years worth of notes, short stories and random thoughts. more..

Writing