Gurin is the Best Buy Digital blood pressure monitors

Gurin is the Best Buy Digital blood pressure monitors

A Story by GurinProducts
"

A lot of people in the world nowadays face problems related to high or low blood pressure. Most of them, being aged, have to travel a long way to the Doctors’ to get their blood pressure checked. Guri

"
A lot of people in the world nowadays face problems related to high or low blood pressure. Most of them, being aged, have to travel a long way to the Doctors’ to get their blood pressure checked. Gurin offers the perfect solution for this problem in the form of its Digital Blood Pressure Monitor.

Some blood pressure monitors offer useless features for a relatively high price tag, and some cheaper ones’ have a very low precision which you can’t trust and rely on. Having followed certain guidelines and procedures, Gurin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor comes in the list of Best Blood Pressure Monitors.
With Gurin BPM-110, you can measure your blood pressure with ease while sitting at your home or office. It comes with an easy fit cuff that fits perfectly around your arms and is appropriate for arms of 9-13 inches i.e. (its Cuff circumference is about 9 to 13 inches). You can monitor your pressure levels single-handedly, without requiring other assistance; just wrap the cuff around your arms and the readings will be displayed on the screen within seconds. It ensures accurate and correct readings for each time you monitor your blood pressure. It also offers the added capability of storing up to 60 readings, so that you can keep track of your blood pressure and pulse rate readings as you progress towards a healthier living.
Features:
• Gurin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). 
• The cuff of the monitor gets inflated after each use and comes with a 1-year warranty. 
• The product offers a Pressure accuracy of +/-3 mmHg and a Pulse Rate Accuracy of +/- 4%. 
• The optimum operating temperature ranges from 10˚C to 40˚C. 
• It works on power supply ranges from 4*1.5V AA Size Alkaline batteries.
• It comes with a 60-set memory recall. 
• It has a large digital display panel for blood pressure and pulse readings.
With a rating of 4.4/5 on Amazon, it guarantees 100% satisfaction and aims to deliver precise results.

© 2017 GurinProducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on July 4, 2017
Last Updated on July 4, 2017
Tags: Blood Pressure Monitor