iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, Supports Fast Charging USB Wall Charger

iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, Supports Fast Charging USB Wall Charger

A Story by GurinProducts
"

Liztek WC4P40W 4-Port Wall Charger, has got four ports among which two are super charging ports providing power upto 5V2.4 amps making it ideal for all the latest flagships of iPhone.

"
Liztek WC4P40W 4-Port Wall Charger, has got four ports among which two are super charging ports providing power upto 5V2.4 amps making it ideal for all the latest flagships of iPhone.

Throughout the year iPhone lovers wait for the month of September, as every year the brand launches new and upgraded iPhone flagships and this month the brand has come up with three new phones: iPhone 8, iPhone Plus and iPhone X. With the launch of these phones the brand also informed that iPhone has added SUPPORT for fast charging. I've highlighted the support because although the device supports fast charging, a fast charger is not included in the box. The iPhone buyer needs to invest little more to get the third party fast charger. With the release of this statement many brands have prepped up to with their fast chargers, promising to charge your iPhone 100% in half time. 
Liztek is a renowned brand manufacturing a wide array of chargers and has come with its WC4P40W 4-Port Wall Charger compatible to provide great charging with all the latest iPhone flagships. Liztek has got experience of several years and its chargers are known to provide quick charging to varied devices with different operating systems. The wall charger has got total four ports enabling the user to charge any combination of phones and other USB enabled devices. It's empowered with SmartLiz technology providing fastest possible charging upto 2.4 amp for super charging ports. Liztek has taken serious steps for safety measures, as the device has got UL certified design, overheating, short-circuit, over charge protection and built-in surge protector, not only making your device safe but also taking care of user. Among the four ports two are universal 5V1.5 amp and other two are super charging with charging power upto 5V2.4 amps per port, hence making it ideal for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. Hence if your thinking to buy any of these iPhone flagships Liztek WC4P40W 4-Port Wall Charger would be perfect charging partner of your device. To know more about the device simply log on to Amazon.

© 2017 GurinProducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is this really the place for such advertisement? I have not been informed if it is allowed here, so please fill me in. Otherwise I would suggest that you take it down.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
1 Review
Added on October 13, 2017
Last Updated on October 13, 2017
Tags: 4-Port Wall Charger, Usb Wall Charger