Save 70% On The Bluetooth Shower Speaker Built With Speakerphone

Save 70% On The Bluetooth Shower Speaker Built With Speakerphone

A Story by GurinProducts

Liztek JSS-100 has got waterproof design, number of tabs, hands free, compatibility, portability, is easy to install, has decent sound and with all these it available on 70% off only for limited period.

The joy of shopping doubles when you get the desired product on a lesser price than the amount printed on it. Liztek has come up with an offer one can not afford to refuse: the brand is celebrating a remarkable hike in sales and has introduced paramount discount on Liztek JSS-100 Bluetooth shower speaker. The brand is endowing opportunity to buyers to save 70% on purchase of JSS-100. This not to be missed offer is valid only for limited period and people who were up to buy a nice Bluetooth speaker, this is a great opportunity for them. 
As the festive season is also arriving people are benefiting this opportunity to get the speaker as a gift for their loved ones. Liztek JSS-100 is loaded with highly advanced features uplifting your music listening experience, some of its features are as follows:-
• Waterproof: You can easily install this Bluetooth Shower Speaker in your bathroom without any work of splashes as the device has got waterproof design allowing the users to enjoy bathing time with their favourite songs.
• Empowered With Number Of Tabs: User need not to carry their smartphone along as the speaker is decked up with number of tabs to control the music such as, pause, play, forward, rewind and more.
• Hands free: When your smartphone is connected to the speaker you can answer all the calls without touching your phone. The Bluetooth Shower Speaker has got a hands free tab that can be clicked to attend the call, even when you are taking bath.
• Compatibility: The Bluetooth Shower Speaker is compatible with major operating systems and devices.
• Compact: It's compact in size and lite in weight making it easy to carry around as well as it can be fixed in a small space.
• Easy To Install: It has got a powerful suction cup, easily sticking the speaker even on your shower panel.
• Decent Sound: The speaker gives out amazing sound quality, you listen each and every beat.
With all the features and such a giant discount, Liztek JSS-100 is a complete win  device. To know more about the device simply log on to Amazon.

© 2017 GurinProducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on October 30, 2017
Last Updated on October 30, 2017
Tags: Bluetooth Shower Speaker