Help?

Help?

A Story by Yina
"

I need help with the title...

"

 Sally, Angie, and Tracy raced their bikes over the hill to the small house where they were gonna meet up with the boys. They had planned a camping trip with their friends, Josh, Jake, Kevin, Benji, and Anthony, and Sally and Tracy's older brothers, Scott and Diedrich. They were planning on going up to the mountains for two days.

 "I beat you!" yelled Angie excitedly.

 "I'll win next time," Sally joked.

 "Hey guys," Tracy said.

 "Hurry up!" was the boys' only answer as they headed towards the 10-passenger van they had already packed the evening before.

 "Last one in's the rotten egg!" yelled Kevin, running for the van. The rest raced after him at top speed.

                                   ***********

 They all started relaxing a bit more as they sat around the campfire telling stories.

 "You guys know that there's stories about a girl haunting campers up here right?" Diedrich asked the younger boys and girls.

 "What?"

"Ya right."

"That doesn't even work."

 "That's what I heard too," Scott joined in."So you better watch out." He couldn't keep a smile off his faceas the kids looked at him, slightly scared.

 "You're just messing with us right bro?" Sally asked her brother.

 "Believe what you want," was his answer.

"Well I'm going to bed so the rest of you get to your tents," Diedrich told them.

 Still scared, they all ran for bed.

                                  ***********

 Anthony felt someone shoving his arm as he slowly woke up. It was Josh.

 "What do you want?"

 "I think I heard something," Josh looked scared, again.

 They quickly woke the other boys, then they all sat huddled together in the dark.

 "I think you imagined that sound, Josh," said Jake, slightly annoyed.

 Just then, just as a shadow passed over their already dark tent, a creepy voice yelled,"NOOO!!!!"

© 2012 Yina


Author's Note

Yina
Hmmm not even sure myself if I like this...
Didn't turn out all that good, in my opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, you have a really nice start for a horror story here! Keep going:) you've built up some suspence and now I want my spine to tingle! If you ever make this longer let me know!! I want to continue:D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lol Your right it didn't turn out right, :) It's not finished! Every story needs a conclusion, hun, I'm very interested:) Especially with Angie:P You would prob need more if you wanted a good title, not much here you know...
Great write:) More!!:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yina

11 Years Ago

Lol I SUCK at endings:( You should finish it;)
dreaming dame

11 Years Ago

lol it would be better if you did it:)
I like it, nice set up :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yina

11 Years Ago

Thamks:) And since I'm finally back, I'll be getting back to RR's soon so you can expect reviews wit.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

357 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2012
Last Updated on July 20, 2012

Author

Yina
Yina

Canada



About
Howdy:) I'm a 18-year-old girl that... well lets just say, I looked thru some writings posted here at writerscafe an even tho I've never writin any poems or stories or anything, it looks like fun an I.. more..

Writing
Where I Am From Where I Am From

A Poem by Yina


Give A Chance Give A Chance

A Poem by Yina


Diamante Diamante

A Poem by Yina



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hell-Holes Hell-Holes

A Poem by Poe Redd