The key blade Kronicles: The Starstrike Keyblade

The key blade Kronicles: The Starstrike Keyblade

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

On that day... everything was dark. We were on the way to my aunt Eliza's funeral. Mom and Dad were in the car ahead of my cousin's and me when it happened. The funeral train was crossing a crossroad, and my parent's car was struck by a tractor-trailer that appeared out of nowhere. The monstrous truck caved the side of the car in, and finally tore it in two. My cousins started screaming, but I had gone cold inside.
They finally released me from the trauma ward at the hospital after almost a year, But as soon as I got home, he appeared again. A large black vortex formed in the hall in front of me, and he stepped out. He wore a black ankle-length coat, and had dark blue hair. "What is your answer shane?" He had appeared several times before, and asked me to join some kind of group that involved not having a heart.
"No."
"The confusion will go away." He stated temptingly.
"I DON'T CARE!!! I'M GOING TO KEEP MY HEART!"
"You lost your heart the instant your parents were killed." This was unexpected. I felt a cold shock, and then a burning rage. I picked up a paper weight, and threw it at him. A huge weapon appeared in his hand. He shattered the paper weight, and moved out of the way of the shards of glass with lightning speed. "Now you've upset me." He moved forward, and swung his huge weapon. I dodged the club-like weapon with inches to spare, and the formidable weapon smashed into the wall. It took a few seconds for me to realize that I was bent over at the knees so my back was parallel with the floor. I snapped back up, and aimed a punch at the x-shaped scar in the middle of his face. He dodged it, and sent me flying across the room with a kick. My body felt like I had been hit by a car, and then I blacked out.
When I awoke, he was gone, but a group of strangely dressed people had taken his place. A girl with pink hair was leaning over me. When she saw me stir, she turned to the others. "Hey guys, he's awake." They all walked over, and hovered over me. As soon as I could see straight, I noticed that they were wearing different types of outfits. An obese guy was wearing a robe covered with dragons. A guy with Raven black hair that matched his clothes stood with a scowl on his face. His shoulders were covered with what appeared to be medieval armor guards. The leader was an aquamarine haired boy with a green shirt. He leaned over me with a face that was a lot more friendly.
"Hey, he sure kicked you a good one didn't he? Good thing we came along when we did. Otherwise he'd have taken your heart." I remembered the fight.
"He...He said I lost my heart when my parents died." I stated dazedly. The boy shook his head.
"yes, it is true. You are what's known as a nobody." I broke out in a cold sweat. I didn't believe him. At least...not until I realized that I didn't feel my heart racing with the excitement of the day's events. Then I thought back to the day of their deaths. Instead of being hysterical, I'd gone cold. So it was true. 
I looked back up at the odd haired boy. "what am I going to do?" He puffed out a sigh, and stood.
"Well, you can join us, and become a keyblade master."
"A what?" He pointed to the gaping hole in the wall.
"He attacked you with his claymore. Correct?" That's what the weapon was.
"Yeah?" He held out his hand, and an object that looked like a cross between a sword and a key appeared in his hand.
"This, is a keyblade. they have the power to open hearts. very few can wield one. They're very special weapons. The pudgy guy stepped forward.
"You give of the vibes of a keyblade master. The leader helped me to my feet.
"Now. Concentrate, and imagine a keyblade in your hand." I closed my eyes, and focused all my mental powers on my hand. Suddenly, I was struck by a splitting headache, and a flash of green flew across my vision. When I opened my eyes, there it was. A large keyblade with a green handleguard was gripped in my right hand. It was pretty basic compared to the leader's, but it was still cool. The shaft and head were a silvery chrome, and a long chain hung from the back of the handle. A the end of the chain was a token in the shape of a diamond with an eight pointed star carved on it. I hefted the weapon, and then I swung it at the couch. The couch split in two with a crunch of metal on wood. Satisfied, I turned to the others.
"Let's go."

© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on March 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 12, 2013

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing