Sakamato Heikichi

Sakamato Heikichi

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

Name: Sakamoto Heikichi
Description: Six Mode Dark Arm Weapon
Personality: Often accident prone, Sakamoto is a very happy-go-lucky guy, but with a short-fuse temper. Saka is usually friendly, but is an extremely brutal opponent in battle. His six modes testify to that. Mace mode with it's vicious spikes, Hammer mode with it's blunt force attack, Axe mode with it's bone chopping abilities, Halberd mode with it's double skill of chopping and stabbing, Spear mode with it's long distance skewering abilities, and Saxe knife mode with it's covert abilities and sword stopping skill.
Abilities: Multi soul resonance- Sakamato has a soul resonance for each of his modes.
Past: Sakamoto Was a pretty normal guy until his accident. He'd somehow fallen forty feet onto a wrought Iron electric fence on the outskirts of Death City. He still retained his happy go lucky attitude, but one of the spikes on the fence had pierced his eye. The loss of his left eye put A slight change in Sakamoto's emotions. Before in battle, he was still a pretty nice guy, but after, fighting puts him into a berserker mode remnant of his viking ancestors.
Physical Description: Sakamoto is wiry, but monstrously strong. His hair a deep Black with Poison Green ends. His remaining eye is a Dark Hazel color. His skin tanned, not sickly white like some of the students at the academy. His clothing is certainly one of a kind. Contradictory to his black and green hair, Saka Wears black pants and fedora, Black suspenders, and a red hatband, T-shirt, and sneakers.

© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You should put down a past, and a description of his looks.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
1 Review
Added on November 1, 2013
Last Updated on November 8, 2013

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing