You. You, and You Always.

You. You, and You Always.

A Poem by Haley Wilson
"

What happens when two writers find each other and have a deep connection?...

"
I want you to shed all of your layers of wisdom and knowledge. I want to pick those layers up off the ground and dance with them, as I would have pieces of you to treasure until the world collapsed. I want it to be just you and I, together, in a blank room full of possibility. Our minds will combine and we will paint that blank room until not a speck is left without color. Our creativity will be endless, and the world shall gasp in awe at the forces we create. Ink will flow from our fingertips so fast, that we will have written over 500 stories by the end of the night. For you, I shall lose my self-doubt and cynicism. I will submit myself to you completely, and you will find new ideas and golden storylines in the depths of my soul. Our boundaries shall be non-existent. The fragile Earth will not be able to sustain us for long, so we'll have no choice but to break free and escape to the outer limits. By then, our souls will be so intertwined that they will slow dance in never-ending harmony. Destined to stick with each other for eternity. Until our unique intelligence fades from existence, we will swim in the stars and explore the planets. While holding on to Saturn's rings, we will finally reach the time that we've been waiting in suspense for.
Together, we will defy gravity.
~~~

© 2017 Haley Wilson


Author's Note

Haley Wilson
After a looooong absence, I am back! Sort of. I've made a writing blog instead on Tumblr that I'm now sharing my work. If you wanna keep up with it, it's Writingfromwonderland8.tumblr.com :) Hope everyone has been good! Xoxox

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bravo. Very well written.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gorgeous! Nice to see you Haley :) Such a connection is blessed by the Gods and two Poets know such a connection in supernova terms lol Lovely piece...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

when two poets collide and move with in each others heart and soul the magic begins,,it is very easy to fall in love sight un seen just through your writing

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2017
Last Updated on May 15, 2017
Tags: metaphor, love, want, passion, lovers, interest, mutual, prose, spilled thoughts, romance, friendship, mentor, ink, art, unique

Author

Haley Wilson
Haley Wilson

Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada



About
The name's Haley. I'm 20, graduated from high school, and have a strong passion for writing. What I write aren't exactly poems or stories, but musings about my own life and thoughts on different subje.. more..

Writing
Consumed Consumed

A Story by Haley Wilson