Writing

Writing

A Story by hania azhar
"

Something everyone can relate to.

"
        Why do I write? I write because it's the best way to express my feelings. I write because it gives me pleasure. Because it's the only way I can say what I feel. And reveal my deepest thoughts and emotions. When I write, I feel like I am in a whole different world, a peaceful world with no problems and worries. When I write, I feel light hearted. Writing is the best thing in this whole world. The ability to write is the best thing that has ever happened to me. There is nothing better than writing.

© 2016 hania azhar


Author's Note

hania azhar
Comments welcome. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

We all write for different reasons. At your age the most common reason to write is to "let it all out of your system".
Keep writing. The paper and pen can be your best friend.

*shabeeh*

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hania azhar

7 Years Ago

Yes. It helps us to see the positive outlook towards life. Thank you :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
iva
I feel the same.Writting is one of the best ways to tell our feelins and i'm glad you share the same opinion.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hania azhar

7 Years Ago

Yes. You are absolutely right. Thank you for your kind review. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 27, 2016
Last Updated on April 27, 2016

Author

hania azhar
hania azhar

Rawalpindi, Pakistan



About
I am 17 years old. I write because writing gives me pleasure and it lightens my heart. I want to be a great writer one day and this website could help me do that. :) more..

Writing
Not that Not that

A Poem by hania azhar