Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by WritingAfterMidnight

Everything was perfect, at least to the outside world looking in that is what it seemed like at least. The outside world envied him, his position and the power that came with it. After all, the prince had everything that anyone could ever want, and probably more.

He presented himself as happy to the outside world, why shouldn't he? Anyone else would do anything to be in his position. Next in line to the throne to a kingdom that was thriving, the money, the clothes, having people to do things for you without consequences. This is what everyone dreams of, everyone assumed that he was happy.

What the rest of the world doesn't realise is that things are not always as picture perfect as they seem to be on the surface. There is a lot that is hidden in this royal family that aren't known to the public, and they would prefer to keep it that way.

As the Prince grew older, he realised that he was different to others his age. He did not have a childhood, not really. The royals doesnt want him to do anything that would damage their reputation, so kept him sheltered. They control every bit of his life, from the people he interacts with to the woman he would end up marrying, he knew this. It horrified him. He figured that he would be matched with a princess from another country, to improve the relations. He didn't want this, but it was out of his control. He did not have a say. He wanted someone to look past the title that he carries and see him for him, but he doubted that such a person could ever exist.


© 2017 WritingAfterMidnight


Author's Note

WritingAfterMidnight
ignore grammar problems. I just want general feedback for the plot so far.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on August 11, 2017
Last Updated on August 11, 2017


Author

WritingAfterMidnight
WritingAfterMidnight

London, United Kingdom



Writing