hate to love

hate to love

A Poem by Quattro Hall

I hate the way you look when I see you in the light at the end of the day. 
I hate the way stare at me with wholesome eyes. 
I hate the way you care for even the smallest life. 
I hate the way you say the same things over again like “it’s not your fault”. 
I hate you. I hate the way I cared for you. 
I hate the little things that made us happy. Your stupid smile, your stupid hair, your stupid friends, your f*****g laugh, that god for shaken song you sign when you try to put me asleep. 
I hate everything about you. I hate my self for falling in love with you. 
I hate the thing we did together. I loved you and now, when I need you I hate even more. 
I hate the love that I miss, the love that kept me alive. So I hate my life because you’re not in it. 
I hate you for walking away from me. 
I hate that I don’t under stand why you left. 
I hate you all of you and then I love you and I hate that I don’t have you. So I hate myself for hating you but I still hate you more!

© 2013 Quattro Hall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, that's a classic example of to hate is to love! Don't be too ironic on yourself! hahaha! Love her? Hate her? choose! hahaha

Posted 11 Years Ago


LOL okay then! This just about says it all.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Quattro Hall

11 Years Ago

Haha I seen what you read and don't know why but I could not stop laughing.
catofjade

11 Years Ago

tsk tsk...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013

Author

Quattro Hall
Quattro Hall

OH



About
I'm not a good writer. In fact I would say I don't know many people that are worst at grammar then me. Yet I know this, I am dyslexic. I had to teach my self almost everything I know in the ways of r.. more..

Writing