Revenge

Revenge

A Story by Quattro Hall

Revenge

The sweet taste of a calming morning fills my senses. That feeling you get when you breathe in a fresh day. For a moment you feel as if it’s wrong yet you smile and know it is what you have to do.

You find a state of mind where you can live within yourself. You stand in that day knowing that any idea of evil is not. You have done what you had to do. You made someone realize they are horrible, they are nothing. The mirror is not kind to ones that find nothing but the broken inside.

Yet I can smile even sing at what I have done. It may be wrong to some but I have let every piece of that go, every piece of us go.

The long forgotten good, the bad and mainly the hurting that was us. The feelings died a long time ago for me. She clung on trying to have one piece of not being the broken, sad, and never caring girl that she sees’s in the mirror. I took back my piece of heart that I gave her so long ago. One small piece that will never be used by her hands again.

A plan of dark ideas and some lost feeling. I know what I did and she will has to live with what she did. She will Fall back into drugs and vices. Things I do not need, these things are not mine to cope. this winter will live in a happy memory. One where I look back knowing I am starting my life over again this time with a weight lifted. With a past clean of my horrors of meeting her again. I will find her the girl that makes me happy the girl who is my love.

I only can hope when you read this you find a way to not to think less of me. See my revenge is a happy thing. Something that made my life feels new. 

© 2013 Quattro Hall


Author's Note

Quattro Hall
this about a true event.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sad, but true man. I was very moved by your poem. I was reading about you on the side, and don't worry, my grammar isn't all that great either. There truly is something meaningful about this. Keep up the good work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Quattro Hall

11 Years Ago

thanks friend, I really appreciate that. I most likely will writ one or two more with this feeling i.. read more
I agree it is a short shortish.
I and I did change it. thank you

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like it, but how the hell is this a poem? More of a short story. Good writing though. I wish I knew the true story this is based off of.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Quattro Hall

11 Years Ago

One day I plan to write that down.
SoulOblivion

11 Years Ago

Send it to me when you do.
Almost reads like a very short story, rather than a poem, but I do like it, especially that it's based in truth. Write what's inside, and you cannot go wrong. That's my not always humble opinion!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Quattro Hall

11 Years Ago

I agree mark. writing whats inside is fuel for the best kind pieces.
thanks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
4 Reviews
Added on February 23, 2013
Last Updated on February 23, 2013

Author

Quattro Hall
Quattro Hall

OH



About
I'm not a good writer. In fact I would say I don't know many people that are worst at grammar then me. Yet I know this, I am dyslexic. I had to teach my self almost everything I know in the ways of r.. more..

Writing