Naked

Naked

A Poem by Kuteybird

There is no such thing as a blueprint for the perfect life, so tearing down the building halfway through is not a crime. The crime would be seeing it finished when you already knew the foundation was unstable .

Money means nothing, it's trivial especially if your spending it on useless crap, trinkets- things to set on shelves, but it's a tool for those finding themselves, helping others. making the sun shine a little brighter. making people feel fearless as though they can face clamity. Assured, like they can fly a little straighter and dive bomb reality to smithereens.

Laughter should make your entire body shake, and you should do this more often then never. Roll down a hill sideways because getting grass and dirt in your hair is.. sexy. Understand that maturity is for the boring, jump in the ocean.. naked. Let moments like that take your breath and leave you starving for more and more. Never stop because when you do time resumes and judgement becomes prevalent. 

Inhale. Exhale. Keep going. Don't look back but remember that obtainable feeling and obtain it! Today, tomorrow and everyday until the last day. And pass it on.

She says being beautiful means no one wants to know her, but to be set on a shelf is not in the cards and to enter her version of 7 card stud you need to loose the pokerface, stud. She was born to illuminate corners of your mind that you never knew exhisted, an insurgent fighting against shallow mainstream bull s**t.

So stay...or raise. But don't be afraid of what others will say because they will say, stay.

You may dround trying to swim up from the depths she will take you. But remember your always welcome to hold. I pity those who have had easy lives. A golden spoon would scorch my mouth at this point, my battles have left such beautiful scars only a privileged few get to look upon them.

© 2017 Kuteybird


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

" She was born to illuminate corners of your mind that you never knew exhisted, an insurgent fighting against shallow mainstream bull s**t. "

Damn, girl, have we met?

"my battles have left such beautiful scars only a privileged few get to look upon them."

Yaasss!!! I love to read about strong flawed women - they are the ones who keep on keeping on, and if you can't hang, hand over your matches, b***h, I'ma need 'em later.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

" She was born to illuminate corners of your mind that you never knew exhisted, an insurgent fighting against shallow mainstream bull s**t. "

Damn, girl, have we met?

"my battles have left such beautiful scars only a privileged few get to look upon them."

Yaasss!!! I love to read about strong flawed women - they are the ones who keep on keeping on, and if you can't hang, hand over your matches, b***h, I'ma need 'em later.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Added on September 6, 2017
Last Updated on September 6, 2017
Tags: Selfharm, suicide, empty, cutting, Depression, anxiety, hope, positive, love

Author

Kuteybird
Kuteybird

Columbia, KY



About
Hello, my dog and two children are my everything. I kayak, hike, spend time with friends, read, camp for fun. Writing is an outlet that started after my husband took his life 2017. more..

Writing
Silly girl Silly girl

A Poem by Kuteybird


Six Six

A Poem by Kuteybird