Final Goodbye

Final Goodbye

A Poem by Akaila
"

I have to say this is one of the best i have ever written! ~akaila~

"

Shouting,crying, this is not the happy ending I expected.

This pain,stinging,burning sensation is depositing itself straight into the middle of my heart.Piercing it and letting the blood flow out.

I'm in a desperate need to mend my soul.
I'm falling apart.Slowly, painfully dying.
Deep beneath lies a broken soul.
Afraid to move foward to that light.
That seems to be getting dimmer and dimmer each day.

Feel if I get to close the dim light would vanish and leave me in complete and utter darkness. In a world that has completly surrounded me and trapt me inside a cave.

My heart drenched in pain.My pillow is drenched in today's tears but what remains is the scent of yesturday's fears.

For the last time I have been deceived.
Now I don't want to try and somehow again fool myself and beleive that life is better on the other side. Now I know the truth that lies behind these brick walls.

It has finally come out and spoken to me and said that once again I ama failure.

Once again I have proven myself weak.
The world is stronger than me. The vision is now clear through my stinging tears that once again I have proven myself weak.
This world you see, it feeds on my weakness.
Feed on my continuous pain.
My body.
My heart.
My soul.
Is to weak to surive this everlasting struggle. So tonight. Is the last night I will ever have to struggle up this neverending hill.
Tonight is my final cry.
Tonight is my last struggle. This is my will be my last final goodbye.

~akaila~

 

© 2008 Akaila


Author's Note

Akaila
what you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow long but VERY intersting W2G! Me likey what else brilliant you have?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

its good.... a little dismail/ debbie downer, but its filled with emoitions and poems are supposed to written that way.... so tubular write

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 27, 2008

Author

Akaila
Akaila

About
Hey!! I am back for real this time. New posts coming soon :) ~Akaila~ more..

Writing
One Wish One Wish

A Poem by Akaila


Vane Vane

A Poem by Akaila