Enemies I can't escape

Enemies I can't escape

A Story by Mercy Fae
"

A story of a few people we all know in our lives at some point in time.

"
He whispers lies in my ear, and I always end up believing them. He and his friends are a group no one wants to encounter. I've been harrased by each member of the posse for 2 years, and I'm still being pulled in to their propaganda. The leader is good at keeping me in his grasp, and he's hard to fight off. He is known as Depression. His members include Anxiety, Guilt, Low Self Esteem and Worthlessness. Guilt follows me around, Anxiety shows up at the slightest sign of a bad memory, and the exclusive couple of Worthlessness and Low self esteem pressure me into thinking that I'm not good enough for those I love.

© 2014 Mercy Fae


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this, it took me by surprise and I give you credit for that. I think this would make an intriguing story if you elaborate upon it, really drive home those characters and the pain and suffering they can stir inside of you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ah. I can relate to this story. I think the one in command of them all is the devil. He is always pulling at our strings and prowling around like a lion looking for whom he can devour. This was a great write. Keep your chin up. If you ever need someone to talk to hit me up with a message!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2014
Last Updated on April 4, 2014

Author

Mercy Fae
Mercy Fae

Huntington Beach, CA



About
I have an official website now. Going to start posting here more often. more..

Writing
Please Stay Please Stay

A Story by Mercy Fae