Cyber Stalked

Cyber Stalked

A Story by Honeypot
"

This is a story about a woman who finds out that the man she's in a relationship with has other interests. This idea came from a conversation I had with Boneman.

"

 

“Baby,” she whispered softly in his ear. “It’s time to wake up.”
 
Gently she brushed the stray lock of hair off his forehead. Still groggy, he tried to open his eyes, but slipped back into whatever dream he was having unable to force himself to concentrate on her words.
 
“Sweetie pie, it’s time for you to wake up. We need to talk.”
 
Again, his eyes blinked, but immediately settled back into sleep. Lindsey smacked him softly on each stubbled cheek. “Wake up!”
 
His eyes finally opened and focused on her. “Lindsey? I’m so tired.”
 
“I know sweetheart. It’s the drugs.”
 
Eyes darting quickly to her face; he tried to sit up, but the restraints on his wrists and ankles prevented him from moving more than just a couple of inches. Looking around, he was startled to find himself naked in an unfamiliar room, tied down on what appeared to be a metal examination table like those in a veterinarian’s office. “What the hell?”
 
“Ian, honey, we need to talk. You didn’t really think I was an idiot, did you?”
 
He yanked hard on the arm restraints, but they wouldn’t budge. Eyes shining with anger, Ian made a considerable effort to calm down, already sensing that she was a little off.
 
“Of course not Lindsey. What’s wrong, honey? We can figure it out.” He spoke to her as calmly as he could manage, hoping to soothe her with hushed tones.
 
She held up a sharp chef’s knife in response and waved it around in her hand, never allowing her eyes to leave it.  “I don’t think we can baby.”
 
The resolve to remain unruffled left him as fear slowly crept up his gut making it feel as if it would explode. He briefly imagined himself blowing up and turning into a stringy, globular mess.   The thought did not leave him reassured.  “Lindsey! Put that down! We can talk about whatever it is that’s bothering you.”
 
“You think I don’t know, but I do,” she said, her eyes still on the knife. “I’m not the only one. I’m not special to you.”
 
“Of course you’re special to me. We’re friends, right?”
 
Her eyes snapped to his face, flashing with something stronger than mere anger. “Friends? We’re friends? Do you sleep with all your friends? Or, do you just sleep with your women friends? ”
 
Sweat popped out on his chest and his head throbbed. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
 
A bright smile spread across Lindsey’s face and she touched the tip of the knife with her fingertip. “Let’s play a game. You like games, right Ian?”
 
The rise and fall of his chest became more rapid as he watched her face. He frantically yanked on the chains, but it was useless.
 
“Here are the rules. I ask you questions, and you answer them. You can either answer truthfully, or not. But, if you lie, something bad is going to happen. Think of it as our own special version of Truth or Dare.” She giggled. “You can tell the truth, can’t you Ian?”
 
“Of course I can!”
 
“Oh, sorry,” she said in a sing-songy voice. She slid the knife across his cheek, and blood immediately oozed from the wound.
 
He jerked his head away and screamed. “You cut me, you crazy b***h!”
 
“Why so mad? I explained the rules to you.  If you lie, I cut you.  All you have to do is tell the truth.” She wiped the blood off the knife with a white towel. “Now, second question. How many are there?”
 
“I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about!”
 
“Oh, wrong again Ian.” She ran the knife down his shoulder leaving a shallow cut that dripped ribbons of blood, which slid down to the metal table.
 
Tears sprang to his eyes as he muffled a scream deep in his throat. “Please Lindsey. You need help. I can help you find someone, a doctor maybe? Someone who can make you better.”
 
“Oh, thanks Ian, but I’m already starting to feel tons better. Let’s try again. How many others are there? Two, three?” She circled the table as she spoke, and his eyes followed her, scared to let her leave his sight.
 
“Three!”
 
She patted his other shoulder gently. “See, you’re getting the hang of this.”
 
He nodded his head and sniffed as she took the bloody towel she was holding and wiped his nose. “Blow.”
 
His brows furrowed. For some reason, that small gesture made it all seem real to him, and he understood that she was wildly, madly, passionately insane. He did exactly as she asked.
 
“Which one did you meet first?”
 
“I haven’t met anyone of them. They’re all online.”
 
“Ok. Who is prettiest?”
 
“You.”
 
“Who is smartest?
 
“You!
 
"Who is funniest?”
 
“You!”
 
“Wrong, wrong, wrong!” She slit his chest right above his left n****e, then straight down the middle of his stomach, and finally his right thigh. He screamed in pain and thrashed from side to side trying to get away, but it was no use. The chains were too tight. Blood poured from the cuts, and he shuddered at the feel of the warm, stickiness that pooled in his bellybutton.
 
She held the knife right above his penis. “Who do you want the most?”
 
“Please don’t,” he sobbed.
 
“Shhh, Ian baby, don’t cry. Just answer the question.”
 
He sobbed for a several minutes while she ran her fingers softly through his hair in such a soothing way he started to believe that she’d come to her senses. The crying stopped and he calmed himself down before she spoke again.
 
“Who do you want the most?”
 
“RaeDawn01,” he said quickly.
 
She moved the knife away. “Very good. See all you have to do is tell me the truth. Now, I’ve got one last question for you.”
 
“Ok, ok,” he said, stalling for time. “But, first tell me something. How do you know if I’m telling the truth or not? There’s no way you could know.”
 
“This is a funny one,” she started. “See, I’m them.”
 
“Excuse me?”
 
“I’m RaeDawn01, ChestyBlonde, and SportyChic1232. Everything you said to them, you said to me. That’s how I know every single lie that you tell.”
 
He looked at her blankly, trying to register what she had just told him. The irony wasn’t lost on him, but he still couldn’t completely grasp what she had revealed.
 
“Now, final question. Did you know that you hurt me every time?”
 
Shock might have set in, because he could no longer feel the pain from his cuts, not like he knew he should. He watched as she held the knife over his chest.
 
“Did you know you hurt me?”
 
“No.”
 
“LIAR!” She plunged the knife toward his chest.
 
The chime of her computer brought her out of the daydream, notifying her of a new e-mail message. She flipped the screen and saw it was from him.
 
From: Ian McCormick
Sent: April 1, 2009
To: Lindsey Baker
Hey! Are you there today? What r u doing?
_____________________
 
Lindsey considered telling him about her daydream, but decided it was best to keep it to herself. He was somewhat squeamish and there was no point in getting him riled up over a silly daydream.
 
It did, however, give her a very, very good idea.
 

© 2009 Honeypot


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

confirms my suspicions about what women fantasize about.

I just can't see, even hypothetically moving to violence over romantic love..something so grossly overrated by our society.

ugh..IDK..it disturbs me that people liked this so much..as far as writing goes, it's a good tale..don't get me wrong..but the concept is just so vengeful..IDK, I can't get into it..

maybe it's my fear of women I need to get over that's making me lose focus.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Great story with a bit of a scare. It is somewhat harder to tell who you are dealing with when it is a cyber relationship rather than a face to face one.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha! oh my, this was very crazy! I loved it though. the writing was great. It wasn't plain and I loved reading it, even though it kind of made me waver, it captured my interest.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a True Gentleman:

Hey thanks for reading. Um, I don't think any sane person would do such things, but I think we do know that weirder things happen on a regular basis. All we have to do is watch the news. Women cutting unborn babies out of other women's stomachs, women astronauts wearing diapers so they can drive across the country without worry of stopping on a murderess rampage. Weird stuff happens.

Of course, I think if we made a list of atrocious crimes the men's list would far out weigh the women's. As far as I know there aren't many women who have ordered mass genocides. Women serial killers are relatively rare.

I will give you that women can be particularly viscious though. Especially when given bad reviews. (I'm just joking! No hard feelings at all.)

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

Posted 14 Years Ago


confirms my suspicions about what women fantasize about.

I just can't see, even hypothetically moving to violence over romantic love..something so grossly overrated by our society.

ugh..IDK..it disturbs me that people liked this so much..as far as writing goes, it's a good tale..don't get me wrong..but the concept is just so vengeful..IDK, I can't get into it..

maybe it's my fear of women I need to get over that's making me lose focus.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh mah gosh!!!
This was an amazing story!
I loved it, It made me smile :]
Keep it comin.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was one teriffic story. You had me from the very beginning and carried me all the way through. Enjoyed. Phantom.......

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Nix
Aw, bravo! I really enjoyed that... I've read it before but there area few changes. I can't remember the ending being as it is now?! I liked the twist... you know you could actually continue this if you wanted to... or maybe I just want to read more! LOL Glad you posted this, I do miss reading your stories. ~ Nix

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is sinfully delicious � never underestimate a woman! It drew me right in and then a classic of an ending. Remind me to be careful about the comments I leave for you � :-)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow !!!!!

Your talent as a writer continues to amaze me. Taking a simple idea and making it work in a story takes some doing.

I can see the final scene of her final revenge with the twist at the end makes it even more effective. The not quite graphic violence leaves just enough to your imagination to make it horrifying. Some times its not what you see but what you think is happening makes something scary.

You are truly a wonderful writer....Oh remind me to stay on your good side from now on LOL

Peace

Boneman



Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I,ll have to rethink about who and how I'm speaking to on here...haaaaa haaaaa ....TRUTH...HONEST HONEYPOT..Teeeee Heeeee !!

Brilliant stuff
Babsie Bee xxxxxx

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

592 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 28, 2009
Last Updated on May 12, 2009

Author

Honeypot
Honeypot

Lynchburg, VA



About
Thanks for stopping by my page. I appreciate it and will return the favor. I've been gone for almost year. I'm not sure if I will be posting anything or not, but I will be doing a little reading h.. more..

Writing
Snow Snow

A Poem by Honeypot


Snowflake Snowflake

A Poem by Honeypot



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Song Bird Song Bird

A Poem by Honeypot


Autumn Oak Autumn Oak

A Poem by Nix


Hungry Hungry

A Poem by Sensuous2000