Silk

Silk

A Story by Honor'd
"

She traced a lemniscate figure along my spine...

"
"Her eyes finally opened and her mouth hung open with pure want, emitting a sound of moisture and revealing thin strings of saliva that went from the roof of her mouth to her pink, slender tongue. She panted. Her cavernous eyes, although gummed with sleep and baring threads of scarlet around her deep blue irises, carried a lustful glare. Her stubby fingers traced a lemniscate along my spine. I got chills from her cold fingers. She sensed this and purred lightly, bringing her fingers to my own lips from behind me and wet them with my own tongue. She was obviously standing behind me then but she steadily brought herself to bend down between my legs, where I was seated atop my work desk. She swayed her hips in the most sexy and most erotic way, almost to the point of true insanity."

.../...

He felt his inner beast rising into his throat, an aggressive animal that made his body tremble and quake with a palsied fever. Rather than come out of his mouth, the beast found itself between his legs, rising, hardening, stretching, all on its own. It was unbearable. He was erect. He licked his lips feverishly and hopped off the desk, cornering the girl and gripped her round breasts. He felt her n*****s peek from their lazy slumber between his fingers and he squeezed even more vehemently. Even over the silky fabric did his tongue impatiently caress those sweet n*****s of hers. His hungry tongue slid up and down over her laced dress. He occasionally landed a kiss on her breasts. Her moans seemed loud in his ears when in fact they were tender whispers. He wanted screams. So he bit. And he bit quite hard until a maroon puddle began to form on the girl's new black silky dress. She yelled and tried to shove him away but her pleads only told him he was authorized for more. This girl had no power whatsoever over the sadistic man. He tore off her n****e with his teeth but instead of taking it with him, it was trapped behind the silk fabric and fell down her dress. Instead of lactating, this woman was to feed blood to her child, the man thought.

The young woman's scream subdued and she was shuddering in fear and pain. But the man was so vigorously turned on. The beast had found its place between this man's legs and it planned to stay for a while. The man pulled the girl onto the desk to that she sat in his place, her freshly-shaven legs dangling over the table. The man stood and heaved his pelvis between the woman's legs. He rubbed the beast calmly yet seemed to gain pace with every second. The girl soon forgot her pain and commenced her moaning. She was used to the pain he often caused anyway.

The man enjoyed humping that wane skin on her inner thighs and the fabric between the woman's legs, yes he did, so the man continued to soothe the beast that pounded against the woman's pleasure spot until she was screaming for more. Her pain was proven almost nonexistent as soon as her body began to spasm. She was having an orgasm and the man knew by the way her body rocked with might. The beast between the man's legs was calmed even through the tough fabric of the man's jeans right after the woman's release. An intense shooting outflow of pleasure, warming him whole and forming a neat patch of sticky ooze on his crotch area, through his undergarments and all. He smiled as he looked down at the wet stain. Both the man and the young woman's forehead were shining with perspiration.

Without warning, the young woman's hand whipped across the man's face. He was more stunned that anything. Had he not pleasured her sufficiently? Had he not done what she was heavily paid for? These questions rang in the mind of the man. His beast had been quieted and he was now limp and slightly sore-- He was not in the right condition to be pleasuring anyone without the help of his beast. His mouth deemed useless for he was speechless, and his mouth was still with the awkward, lingering taste of blood. The girl's hands lifted once more but not to strike the man. Instead, she put her hands on his neck and slowly unbuttoned his collar. A quick release of bottled angry, yes. But... Had she not known that he had already released? The patch of seminal fluids was in plain view! He looked at her, right into her bloodshot eyes. Her eyes seemed to flicker between his pants and his collar but he wasn't very sure. But it was then that he realized that she knew. She knew he was done for by the snicker that was released when she parted her lips...

His eyes also flickered around for a second, and rage flared in them as quick as a bullet. He pulled her off the desk violently, heaved the young woman aside and she toppled over, falling on the ground with a delicate but loud thud. The man stood over her, appearing as if he was going to kill her, yet the woman couldn't move away to save her life. She sobbed loudly then quieter and quieter, afraid that something might turn bad if she cried. His fists knocked against her ashen face a couple times. His own face was a mad red, his eyes popped out of his skull, his neck strained, his words were spat out with almost the same ferocity and rapidity of machine gun fire... Without wiping the dangling spit from his lip, he bent closer to the young woman on the ground, and perfectly composed just four words: "I hate your guts." She screamed as the man began to kick her. As her side split open and poured out dark liquid, he felt himself chuckling. The young girl was slowly slipping away from this life already so he quickly stopped. However, the man's eyes didn't widen in realization, they unhurriedly formed into unnerving slits as he directed his lethal glare at the girl. As if dying by his stare, her head flopped to her side and her breathing came no more. Her heart stopped in mid-beat as her finger twitched. Blood dripped in a thick mound from her side and also from her bare, bitten breast beneath all the dark silk of her dress.

© 2019 Honor'd


Author's Note

Honor'd
I haven't written any form of this genre for a year now. Time to go back to that. I need to refresh.

*Might contain errors. Excuse them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahah OH man, this was damn crazy! I liked it - it reminded me of the book American Psycho. Great book I highly recommend it to you, it fits your twisted gory theme, and its hilarious too

Posted 9 Years Ago


Honor'd

9 Years Ago

Haha, ever since I watched the movie, the book seemed even more interesting to me. I'll most likely .. read more
I really enjoyed this, to be quite honest. I love the title, it tells and symbolizes something erotic and secret. Were they once lovers? You portrayed such deep emotions, like rage and desire. Two very strong and powerful emotions that could eventually be the death of a person if surfaced at a certain point in time. I loved the story as a whole as well. It had a nice flow to it and it all fit together :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Honor'd

9 Years Ago

Thanks :) Perhaps they were lovers and were reunited by... a strange occurrence! I'm very glad to he.. read more
I Am Svetlana

9 Years Ago

You're welcome :) I'm always happy to review! You sure know how to tell a story and put a proper twi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 7, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2019
Tags: Splatterpunk, Lust, Allure, Sleep, Blood, Sadism, Pain, Erotica, Mild

Author

Honor'd
Honor'd

Smack in the middle of nowhere



About
We all live to eventually perish from the face of the Earth. But I live to write, to jot down the life I am living on a piece of paper in order to inspire others to follow what they truly want to achi.. more..

Writing
The Crying Man The Crying Man

A Story by Honor'd


Door Bell Door Bell

A Story by Honor'd


Mothers' Day Mothers' Day

A Poem by Honor'd