The Raven Girl

The Raven Girl

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

A Dark fantasy love poem about a man find in love with a raven girl.

"

It was a dark full moon night, as I walk through the dark forest, searching for my true love.

I see a beautiful women with beautiful long black hair, standing near a rotten old tree.

She was staring at a bright full moon. She turn around and saw me looking at her. She whispered in her voice, “Come here!”

I started walking to her. A bunch of raven birds flowing around her. Her eyes were black as night, as I stare at her.

The birds saw me approaching to her, I put out my magical pentagon star neckless, and used this spiral spell words, so they won’t attack me.

“Let it be my fate for her too fell in love with me”, as I whispered to the birds while holding the pentagon star. She smiled at me, as I came near her.

I hold her hand against her will. That moment on, I fell in love with her. I kiss her lips as she smiled. Her black raven wings came out of her back.  We both watch the full moon above the black darkness sky. I whispered in her ear, and said to her very clear.

“Within the darkness in my heart, my love for you, will never fell apart.

For all the demons came at me in the past, my heart for you well never last.

Never more for you to feel hurting.

I blessed be my soul for you forever. As we belong together.

You’ll always be my Raven Girl.”

She smiled at me after I told her, she kiss my lips and whispered “I love you.” She started to cry, as her heart beating fast.

Ever since then, she fell in love with me, as we last forever together for all humanity.

 

© 2017 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
Its been a very long time since I wrote a poem, sorry if I'm a bit rusty with the grammar and spelling.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks for entering this wonderous mystical poem into my romantic competition! love the raven girl
it was truly enchanting! thanks again!

Posted 5 Years Ago


I enjoyed the story in the poem. I liked the Raven woman. Tempting and faraway they are.
Never more for you to feel hurting.

I blessed be my soul for you forever. As we belong together.

You’ll always be my Raven Girl.”
"She smiled at me after I told her, she kiss my lips and whispered “I love you.” She started to cry, as her heart beating fast.
Ever since then, she fell in love with me, as we last forever together for all humanity. "
When you show a Raven girl how to love. She become yours forever. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

942 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 2, 2017
Last Updated on May 2, 2017
Tags: Dark, Fantasy, Romance

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing