Mind Lovers

Mind Lovers

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

A mind blowing poem about love within your mind

"

Within the deepest feelings in your soul.

Your mind controls them all. Follow your journey to seek true love in your mind.

Close your eyes and see the wonders how beautiful your true love can be. Just got to follow every step to find your true love. Show every thoughts, feelings and let it go within your heart.

You’ll see a beautiful person with lovely eyes and great smile. Holding your hand, telling you to follow your heart within your mind. Forget the dark past, let it all behind. Move on with your love soul.

 I stand across the land to see your thoughts who I really am, a person with great personality will follow your dreams and open your love heart. Be trust and honesty for each other.

Your magical spells within your mind to find true love, your eyes will shine. Curse for those who hate you, Curse for those who demands you. It’s your chose to follow your fate for those who loves you the most.

Now open your eyes and you will see your mind true love kiss with a great surprised.

© 2017 HorrorMaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are right.
"Your magical spells within your mind to find true love, your eyes will shine. Curse for those who hate you, Curse for those who demands you. It’s your chose to follow your fate for those who loves you the most."
The above lines are true. We must not pay attention to the naysayers. Stay with the concern and kind people we know. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

740 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 4, 2017
Last Updated on May 4, 2017
Tags: Romance, Mind Blowing, Poem

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing