The Haunted Christmas

The Haunted Christmas

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

A young man named Jerry being haunted by a young ghost that terrorized Christmas in a small town.

"





























It was a night before Christmas. In the quiet little town named "Arctic," People were getting ready for Christmas. Families getting together singing Christmas songs, having a wonderful night, and kids excited for Christmas to come. Everyone going outside looking at all the pretty lights outside in people houses, except for one house.
You see this house is nothing but darkness. People always wanted to know who living in this house. Is it abandon or someone living there? They never know, because no one ever seen anyone coming out from the house or inside the house. Sometimes they see spirits coming from the house while they look in their window at night. Some people say the house is haunted.

Now is 12:00am and people were a sleep, but not this one 18-year-old man named "Jerry". He likes to stay up all night just staring at the window from the house. Since the house is across a street from where he lives. He wonders what will happen inside the house on Christmas Eve. Sometimes he has seen little spirits inside the house. He stared at it and watching what might happen inside the house. All of the sudden he saw a little spirit girl inside the house. The little girl stared at him. Then suddenly Jerry saw Christmas tree lighting up from the house. The little girl flew slowly to the Christmas tree, and opening up her Christmas gift. It was little music box. The little girl flew out of the window with her music box straight to Jerry's window. Jerry got so frighten and scared. His bones chills in terror while the little girl smile at him and playing her music box at the same time. Jerry heard the music box. The music sounded very creepy. Jerry stared at the girl while being frighten and wondering what is her name?

"W.w..what is your name?" Jerry asked with a prior to weeping voice. "My name is Elizabeth." She responds.
Jerry remembers that name in some time ago at school. When they were learning about the history of ghost and he had found a list about spirits and he found her name in an ad about a little girl named Elizabeth who died on Christmas Eve. Jerry even wrote about it for his class work. The ad didn't say anything about her death. They just listed her as ghost who only comes at night. Jerry also remembers about asking people how she died, but they never know. No body knows on how she died.
Jerry decided to ask Elizabeth on how she died and Elizabeth tells her death story.

"One Christmas eve night in 1945, it was midnight. I was so excited to opening up my Christmas gift that I couldn't wait till the morning to open it. My dad wouldn't let me. My dad was an abuser and always hitting my mom and me if I didn't listen to him. I was so happy that I decided to wait till my dad goes to sleep and I sneak in quiet and open up my Christmas gift. It was a music box just like this one. I started to play it and it was very loud. My dad woke up and ran down stairs. He got very angry and grabs my arm. He put his hand over my mouth, so I won't scream. He goes to my room and tied me up with Christmas lights, so I won't move. He takes an axe and start chopping me into little pieces and even my head. Blood were everywhere. My mom heard the chopping and she ran in my room. She screams in terror when she saw me into little pieces and looking at my dad. Thinking my dad is a mad man. My dad locks my door, so my mom won't get out. He starts chopping my mom into little pieces too. He also did it for himself, so no one won't know this terrible Christmas massacre. Then suddenly evil spirits made my dad and my mom disappeared. Even I disappear also. Now my house is haunted from the evil spirits who live there. That's how I become one of them too." Elizabeth gives Jerry a very evil smile. Jerry got shock when he heard her story about her death.
Elizabeth saw the clock in Jerry's room (which is 1:30am) and realized she has to go back to her house. Before the evil spirits come to get her.
"Oh my god I got to go back or something bad will happen."
Elizabeth got so frighten and realized to bring Jerry with him. She thinks if she brings Jerry with her. He will saved her from her father. Her Father is now the leader from the evil spirits that haunts her house now. If Jerry wont come with her, then something bad and evil will happen to this town when they tried to found Elizabeth.

"Jerry please come with me. You got to come with me. I'm scared; my father is coming after me. He is the leader from the evil spirits now and if I don't go back. Then something bad will happen. My dad told me that I most stay there for all eternity."

Jerry doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to go with her. Jerry got so frighten. Jerry shakes his head and tells her "No!". Elizabeth had gotten very sad and mad. She saw evil spirits coming out of her house. Now since Jerry told her no. She became an evil spirit and start opening up her arms. Her eyes start to roll back. Jerry saw her all mad and starts to get all confused. He thought the evil spirits were coming to get her. He starts to look at his window he saw all supernatural Christmas lights were coming out of the people houses turning into sharp weapons.

A man heard noises coming out of his house. He starts to walk outside. He saw Christmas lights coming after him. He tried to run back to his house, but he couldn't make it. The Christmas lights attack him, pull him up and tied his arms wide open. He screams in terror and calling out  "Help me!!" Everyone heard him. They get out of their houses and saw his arms wide a part. The Christmas lights pulls his arms so hard that it broke apart. All the blood were coming out his arms. Everyone starts to scream and ran for help. The Christmas lights attack them and making it even more painful. The evil spirits went in their houses. Suddenly their Christmas trees came alive and coming out their houses. Attacking everyone with their sharp Christmas star. It was a bloodbath in Jerry's town. All the Christmas stuff and gifts came alive and killing people into little pieces. Jerry got so scared and tried to hide his eyes when he sees everyone dieing on Christmas Eve. Jerry decided to stop this madness by going with Elizabeth inside her house.

"Stop this madness Elizabeth! I'll go with you inside your house."

Elizabeth looks at him in an evil way and grabs him. His window open up and she takes him to her house. Even the evil spirits stop the madness after killing a lot of people in Christmas Eve. The evil spirits went inside her house and grab's Jerry's arms, so he wont move. No one can't save him now; Elizabeth's father appeared to him holding an axe in his hand. Jerry tried to close his eyes by not looking at her father. Elizabeth opens his eyes and whispers to his ear saying "I trick you from going to my house. Now you must suffer. Have a Merry Christmas." Jerry got shock when that little b***h tricks him. "You little b***h!" Jerry yelled.  Her father heard him calling his daughter a little b***h. "Hey don't call my daughter that." Her dad chopped him up into little pieces and they hang his guts on a Christmas tree.
Now is Christmas morning and the evil spirits disappeared and also Jerry became one of them and disappeared into the darkness where they belong. The cops came to the quiet little town. Thinking about wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, but the cops saw the people guts and blood every where. Their Christmas lights and trees were down in the ground. The cops throw up and thinking who the hell will do this on Christmas. They called the news reporters and ask them to come over here and report this horrifying town.

"This has been the most shocking thing I've ever seen. You see everyone in this town is decapitated and all of their Christmas stuff are down. The cops don't know who did this. We don't know either, but this is a terrible day for Christmas. We most remember this day as the haunted Christmas." The News reporter said

Everyone in the world watch the news and they were shock. They never knew what happen to them and they shall remember on Christmas Eve and every night were they sleep about this horrifying town.

The End

This is the music that you hear when you open Elizabeth's music box.


© 2017 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
What you like about this story?

theme song for this story


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a very cool and dark story..liked the characters and storyline in this alot... overall a very eerie and interesting piece..nice job...

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

763 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on December 15, 2017
Tags: Horror, christmas, ghost

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..