Chapter 2: Dead War

Chapter 2: Dead War

A Chapter by HorrorMaster


Few months later

A young man named Tom Wayne, who is about 19 years old. He loved clowns so much. His favorite movie was all killer clowns movies. His favorite killer clown movie were "It". Tom loves clowns since he was 3 years old. Tom also loves I.C.P (which that is Insane Clown Posse). He loves to wear his I.C.P t-shirt and listen to their music. Because I.C.P was his favorite clowns music group.
One midnight at Tom's place. Tom decided to invite all his friends over to his room to smoke some pot, weed, and dope. Tom and all his friends are stoners, and loved to get high. His friend’s names are Kevin, Ashley, Freddy, Jay, and Jennifer. Kevin is 20 and he is always funny. Ashley is 18 and she is the beautiful one. Freddy is 22 and he is a smart one. Jay is 18 and a funniest one too, and Jennifer is 19 and a dumbest one also. They were watching his favorite killer clown movie called It. Jennifer wanted more weed, so she ask Tom some more weed.
"Dude let me have some more of the weed man." Tom gives Jennifer the weed. "Here you go and enjoy it." said Tom. Kevin laughs at the movie when he saw the killer clown killing this girl.
"Ha ha this s**t is f*****g wicked yo. Go Clown, Go Clown, is your birthday, is your birthday." said Kevin and laughed.
Jay yelled at the movie. "Chop her boobies off," Freddy laughs at them too. Yep they were all laughing at the movie.
Ashley looks around his room, and she saw all his clown toys and evil clown posters on his wall.
"Tom, why do you love clowns so much?" Ashley asked, I mean I can tell by looking at your room." Tom turns his head and looks straight to her. "Well I love clowns since I was 3 years old. My mom use to take me to see clowns at the circus, and they were funny as hell." Tom replied. "Wow that's cool," said Ashley.
Freddy shake his head, and told Tom to never love clowns. He starts telling the story about what happen to Josh burn, that he went crazy about loving clowns then calling them out from the graves.
"Tom I don't think you should love clowns man," said Freddy. "Why?" Tom asked.
Freddy goes to tell the story about what happen to Josh burn a few months ago.
"Because a few months ago." Freddy said, "A young boy also loves clowns. He name was Josh Burn. His father "Ryan burn" always hated clowns, so one night he got crazy and started to beat the living s**t out of Josh Burn. Then his father locks him up to room and starting to kill all the clowns. Josh heard about it, that his father kills all the clowns on the news. Josh got so crazy, that he gets a chair and throw it at his window and broke it. He got out from the house. He goes to get this book of the dead. Josh decided to go to the graves and started to wake up the zombie clowns, and he did. By using five words, and saying them five times - But things went so wrong at that time. The zombie clowns were killing every body and even his friends. They were using their sharp c***s and making them turn over, so the sharp c***s can go through their heads...So that all the brains and guts can go out. The zombie clowns were eating them and everyone. Thank god the U.S troops and the cops came by throwing the bombs at the zombie clowns and they were shooting at them with an M - 16, by shooting them in the head. The other people who were trying to stay alive; did the same thing with handguns. Then of course the U.S troops went to Josh burn's house and shoot him in a head."
Tom gives Freddy a smile face look.
"That was an awesome clown story Freddy," said Tom.
Freddy got so mad. Because Tom thinks his story was just a fake horror story, but it wasn't.
"Oh my f*****g god Tom. You are a f*****g dumb a*s. That was a true story that happens few months ago. You f*****g clown lover." Freddy screamed. Freddy started to smack Tom in the head.
Tom got so mad. That he started to fight with Freddy.
"I'm not no f*****g dumbass alright. I'm sorry - I didn't know that story was true or not," cried Tom.
Ashley came to Freddy and smacks him in the face. "Leave him alone," cried Ashley.
"Alright I’m sorry too Tom," said Freddy.
Kevin, Jay, and Jennifer were both laughing. "Aw how cute how about you two lovers go f**k," said Kevin. Tom gives Kevin a middle finger. "F**k off, Kevin!" said Tom.
Jennifer wanted to tell her friends that she got an idea. "Hey guys!" said Jennifer.
"Yes Jennifer!' said Tom.
"How about we all go get that book of the dead and go to the graveyard and call out the zombie clowns. I mean come on maybe they can still be funny," said Jennifer.
Freddy shake his head at Jennifer. He thinks Jennifer is stupid.
"Jennifer you are so stupid. I mean come on. They are dead and evil. They will eat your f*****g brains and guts out," said Freddy.
All her friends agree with her, but not Freddy.
"I agree I think we should get the book of the dead and call out the zombie clowns," said Jay. "Yeah I agree too," said Ashley, "Me three!" said Kevin, "Me four!' said Tom.
Freddy looks at them weird, and thinking that they are all stupid.
"You guys are so f*****g stupid, but alright go a head and get killed by zombie clowns. You dumbass, and I'm leaving," said Freddy.
Freddy went out of his house.
Tom, Kevin, Jay, Ashley, and Jennifer, both got out of Tom's house, one by one and went to his car. Tom drives his car to the library to get the book of the dead. They both got out of his car and go in the library. "Alright lets go get that book," said Tom.
Kevin saw the library sign saying is closed. "F**k is closed!" Kevin cried.
Jay had the key from the library in his pocket. Because Jay steal the key while he was having sex with a lady that works in the library yesterday.
"Dude I got the key, so I can open it now." said Jay. "Sweet!" said Tom.
Jay opens the library door. They walk in the library and they were surprised that the alarm didn't go off. Ashley and Jennifer were running and laughing in the library.
Tom found the book of the dead and yell to his friends that he got the book.
"I got the book, now lets go and get out of here." Tom yelled.
Tom and his friends went out of the library. Jay closes the door and locks it. Then they go to his car and drive to the graveyard. Now is started to thunder and lighting. They both get out of the car. Tom was holding the book of the dead. They go to the graves. Tom opens the book of the dead, and get to the page. Tom said these five words; five times to wake up the clowns of the dead.
"Dead Living Clowns Awake Kill,
Dead Living Clowns Awake Kill,
Dead Living Clowns Awake Kill,
Dead Living Clowns Awake Kill,
Dead Living Clowns Awake Kill!!!" Tom yelled.
One of the clowns rotten hands rises up from the graves. Then all the dead even the really old dead clowns were coming out of the graves slowly. Some of them look like skulls with clown make up and cannibal zombies clowns with badly burnt skin. They were walking slowly up to them. Ashley and Jennifer both scream in terror. "Ah!!!!"
Kevin saw them coming up to them.
"Holy s**t!" Kevin screamed.
The zombie clowns came up to him fast. Kevin was trying to run to Tom's car, but he couldn't make it. One of the zombie clowns put their sharp c***s in Kevin's a*s, and all the blood, guts, and brains were coming out. All of the zombie clowns were eating him. Tom was laughing at Kevin while the zombie clowns were eating him. Ashley smacks Tom in the face really hard for laughing.
"What the f**k is your problem? Why are you laughing at him?" Ashley screamed.
The zombie clowns attack her and bite her neck. Ashley was screaming in terror. Because she was frighten. "Ah!"
The zombie clowns were ripping her cloths off. Ashley was naked and trying to get out, but then it was too late. The zombie clowns still ripping her skins off and eating it. Two of the zombie clowns made her turn over and put their sharp c***s inside her p***y and went through her head, and all of the guts, brains and a lot of blood was coming out of her head. Tom was still laughing while they were attacking Ashley. Jay and Jennifer saw Tom looking evil and giving them that evil laugh. Jennifer was getting so scared. Jay came up to Tom. "Dude what the f**k is wrong with you?" Jay screamed.
Tom looks at Jay, and saying that it’s not him.
"I'm not Tom," Tom replied.
"Then who the f**k are you?" said Jay.
Tom ripped his face and all his skin was off, and it was Josh Burn. He had a hole in his head, and he was rotten and burnt like a zombie.
"Holy s**t Freddy was right about you. You are crazy and you are a f*****g zombie," Jay cried.
"Yep it's great to be back to earth. I was in hell and being brutal and torture in the chambers of hell, but my evil clown friends help me escape, and when I was in earth. I saw your friend Tom walking near the grave and I attack him and ripped his skin off and wear his skin and cloths and thinking that I'm Tom," said Josh.
Jay turns his head and he saw the zombie clowns were attacking Jennifer by putting their sharp c***s in her p***y from her a*s and going to through her head and all the guts, brains, and blood was coming out of her head.
Then suddenly the zombie clowns were coming for him. Jay starts running really fast and Josh was running after him. Freddy was driving his car and saw the zombie clowns and Josh coming after Jay, so Freddy called 911 and the U.S troops. The police came and all the U.S troops came too. The people were coming out too. Freddy, the people, the police, and the U.S troops - keeps on shooting the zombie clowns in the head with an M - 16. The U.S troops were blowing them with their law light anti tank weapon and throwing big bombs at them and they blow up into little pieces. It was a war out there.
Everyone was killing the zombie clowns with their handguns. The News Reporter was there when the police came, so that’s why everyone came and have a war. Some of the zombie clowns were attacking them and putting their sharp c***s in their a*s and go to through their head. It was a bloody blood bath near the graveyard. Some of the people died, but at least the U.S troops killed all the zombie clowns.
Josh got so mad because all his zombie clowns were dead again. "No, my clowns!! You will pay for this." Josh yelled.
Jay looked at Josh and thinking that maybe he should kill him.
"Freddy give me your gun. I want to kill this f****r," said Jay.
Freddy told him not too, because he rather kills him instead. "No Jay, I'll kill the clown lover f****r."
Freddy gets his big gun out of the car and shoot Josh in the head. "Go back to hell again you f****r." Freddy screamed.
Josh went back to hell and all his evil clown friends went back to hell too. Freddy and his friend Jay went to his car and go home.
"Freddy I'm sorry for laughing at your story before. I was just stone." said Jay.
"It's okay, at least we don't get to see that f****r again," said Freddy. "Yeah!" said Jay.
Now in hell Josh was in his chamber and getting torture and brutal again.
Satan sends all the evil clowns in the fire of hell for helping him escape before.



© 2017 HorrorMaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Chapter was very good. Detail and description made the words come alive. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


Freaking nasty. And awesome every second. I was horrifyed. But pleasently happy. You did a great job with this chapter and I am definitely reading chapter 3. I really enjoyed it. And those clowns....pyscho. *shudders*

Posted 14 Years Ago


Zombies and clowns. That is a hell of a mixture.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Scream!

Posted 14 Years Ago


creepy clowns!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

These clowns of yours, just chilling!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on September 20, 2017
Tags: Zombies, clowns


Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Can't Cry Can't Cry

A Poem by Manda


Handicap Handicap

A Poem by Manda