Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

A short story about a man who wake up the next day and found out his Wife died.

"
It all happen on February 15th when Fred woke up. Climbing out of bed, he saw his wife starring at him, her eyes are bloody red. She seemed dead. He lifted off the sheets from the bed and saw her, her stomach wide open, her guts and heart sliced apart, her blood dripping from her skin. He went into a deep state of fear**. He was frightened and thinking about what to do, he couldn’t even remember what he did last night on Valentine's day. He thought perhaps he had been drunk or high on some kind of drug that prevented him remembering what he’d done.

"Did I kill my wife? Was my wife bitching at me, that it made me crazy and that I f*****g slice her stomach wide open? I don't know what I did." He thought to himself as he sat on the bed starring at his window.

Fred saw a video recorder still on. He hit play the machine, just to see what he did last night on Valentine's day. It showed him having a wonderful time with his wife. He was drinking. He told her "I love you". He saw a knife in his room, watching as he picked up the knife while he slow danced with her. He sliced her stomach wide open, grabbing her heart and slicing it like a broken heart. Fred started to cry when he looked at the tape. His heart was broken. He couldn't believe that was his Valentine's day. Killing his lovely wife on Valentine's day. He thought about turning himself in to the police or killing himself. He would rather kill himself. He was in a lot of pain. He saw a knife on his bed. He cut his stomach wide open too, so that he can be in hell where he belongs for what he did, while his wife will be in heaven with red roses around her.

© 2010 HorrorMaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Its a touching and a chilling story u are a magician in writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Gruesome and chilling! Yep, horror is you love! lol Awesome
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very creative and tragic horror story. Very nicely penned.

Posted 13 Years Ago


How tragic but a very well written and gripping story! Nice gory job here!

Posted 14 Years Ago


A very dark and well crafted piece with graphic detail~

indeed, twisted and gory; great job on this onE!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


very twisted.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, excellent. Great detail. Keeps me asking questions, which is good. Great job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is one detailed and twisted story. It makes me wonder why he did what he did. Great job on this one.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love the gore and all, but I don't see the point in the story...why did he kill her?
other than that it's great :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

902 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on March 3, 2010
Tags: Killer, horror, Love

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ugly Ugly

A Poem by HorrorMaster


Blood Blood

A Poem by HorrorMaster