Long Distance Love: A Musical

Long Distance Love: A Musical

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

A musical about long distance relationships and based on Basshunter love songs.

"
Messages to readers: If you want to hear the music while you read the lyrics in this story. Please go on the bottom where it says Author's note and click on the youtube video. Thank you and enjoy.

It all begin in Miami, Florida. Over at South Miami college on a Monday, a lovely couple name Sam and Anna has been together for years. Anna has brown long hair, green eyes, and a very sexy body. Sam has long brown hair, brown eyes, and a handsome body. He also in a band as a lead singer for techno music. His favorite artist is Basshunter.
 Anna has to move to Texas tomorrow with her family, but Sam doesn’t want her to leave. They share memories together. Sam loved her ever since she meet him in a techno club in south beach. They were setting alone outside the college holding hands. Sam bought her a teddy bear gift. Anna smiled and said to him, “Thank you sweetie! I am going to miss you so much. We will still be together, but online and on the phone.”
Sam got very upset and cuddles with her. “Sweetie I really don’t want you to move. I don’t like long distance relationships. I would rather you move in with me, so we can see each other for real and get married. Remember that time I saved you from the gang members that were trying to rape you in the park.”
Anna thought about her past on how she got attack by gang members.
A few years ago, she was walking outside at night in the park to get home from work . She looked around and saw gang members saying, “Hey sexy thing get your w***e a*s over here.” Anna got so scared and tried to run away from them, but one of the gang member push her down to the ground as they all ripped off her cloths and tried to rape her. Sam saw her getting rape, so he ran up to them and attack them. He saved her as the gang members run away. They both hug each other. He took her home safely.
Anna never forget that time of him saving her. She kisses him on the lips and ask him, “Lets go out for tonight, before I leave”
Sam stared at her smile as they hold each other. “Sure baby I want to take you near this water fall at this lake at night. They both smiled at each other as they can’t wait for this last night to be together for real.
College ended now and Sam drive her home. He goes inside her house as they went to her room to make sweet love. “I love you so much baby.” He said while he made love to her. They were having a wonderful time to each other. After that Sam took her to the beach as they watch the oceans waves. Sam feel her soft long hair and stared at her beautiful eyes.
“I love you with all my heart and I wish can come with you to Texas.”
Anna smiled back at him. She really going to miss him in person. In her thoughts she thinking about not going with her family to Texas, but staying here with him. “I love you with all my heart too.” Anna respond as she kisses his lips. Sam stared at the beautiful ocean as he dream on walking on the water and flying. Techno beat music were playing in the background as he dream about it. Sam walk on water trying to fly while he sing this song I can walk on water, I can fly. He is singing about never being afraid of the water. He always been scared of the water ever since he was 8 years old, he almost drown in the ocean. Sam dance while standing on the ocean while he singing. An Angel that look like Anna dance with him in his day dream.

"La lalalala lala La[*4)

I will never be afraid again
I will keep on fighting till the end
I can walk on water I can fly
I will keep on fighting till I die

I will never be afraid again
I will keep on fighting till the end
I can walk on water I can fly
I will keep on fighting till I die

La lalalala lala La[*8]

La lalalala lala La[*4]

I will never be afraid again
I will keep on fighting till the end
I can walk on water I can fly
I will keep on fighting till I die

I will never be afraid again
I will keep on fighting till the end
I can walk on water I can fly
I will keep on fighting till I die

La lalalala lala La[*4]

La lalalala lala La[*8]"


Anna stared at him like he is in another dream world. “Sweetie wake up it’s almost dark now and I am hungry.”
“Oh I’m sorry sweetie! I will take you to the most beautiful restaurant near the beach.”
They both went to this restaurant called Vix. Inside the restaurant it has candles and flowers on each table. Anna thought that this is the most beautiful restaurant she has ever been too. They both sat at the table. The waiter came up to them holding a wine bottle. He pour the wine in two wine glasses. The waiter ask, “How you two lovely couples doing today and what would you like eat?”
Sam respond to him and order on what they want to eat, “We’re doing fine and we will like to have a steak with green beans please.”
“Okay it will be ready in soon.” said The waiter
Sam grab his wine glass and made a announcement to her.
“Anna this will be the night you will never forget. Promise me on when you go to Texas.  Well you still be with me no matter what? I will always love you and some day I will come to visit you up in Texas.”
Anna eyes were shock when he made his announcement to her. She became even more happier then ever. Anna tears were crying while she being all happy. “I love you so much Sam. Thank you for this night. I will never leave you.”
Sam also got flowers for her as he was hiding it in his car. He was holding it behind his back as they walk in the restaurant. Anna saw the flowers and she got up out of the table just to hold him by giving him a kiss on the lips. The food came to their table as they both eat  while they stared to each other eyes. After they were done eating. Sam give a check of 100 dollars to the waiter and a tip as they walk out. Sam took her to the water fall near the lake. Anna saw the water falls down the lake. She thought it was so beautiful. Sam hold her hands and stared at her beautiful eyes. “Anna you mean the world to me. I wrote a song for you. You’re my angel in the night. Okay here it goes.”
Techno and guitar beat music were playing in the background as he sing this love song to her while holding her arms. While Sam singing this song he seen visions of her as an Angel smiling at him, listening to his song.

 "You are my light in the dark
You are the beating in my heart
But that is not enough, will I ever be by your side

Your hair is dancing in the wind
Your eyes are burning up my skin
And I'm so happy when I see, that you are smiling back at me

You're leaving burn marks on the ground
Thank you God for what I've found
I don't know how, I don't know why
But you're my angel in the night

You are my light in the dark
You are the beating in my heart
Let me hold you now, just like days before you start to cry
You are my light in the dark
You are the beating in my heart
But that is not enough, will I ever be by your side

I try my best to satisfy, but all you do is waving me goodbye
I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm so crazy about you
Even if I don't know where to start
Even if my love is tearing me apart
I just know that you and me
We are always meant to be

You are my light in the dark
You are the beating in my heart
Let me hold you now, just like days before you start to cry
You are my light in the dark
You are the beating in my heart
But that is not enough, will I ever be by your side

You're my angel in the night"

Anna eyes were tearing even more. It was such a beautiful song that  Sam sings to her. She hopes this last night with him will never end. “Sam I love you with all my heart, but I am so sorry I have to move tomorrow. We will always be together no matter what. I will always be your angel in the night” said Anna as she cried even more. 
They both made love again near the lake. After that he took her him and give her a kiss. “Call me when you get to Texas okay baby. I will always love you. I will never hurt you. Good bye my love.” said Sam as he cried in tears by holding Anna and kissing her on the lips.
“Good bye my love. I will miss your smile. I will miss your cuddles. I love you too. Good bye. I love you with all my heart and soul. Please promise me to come visit me. Please I will miss you so much..” said Anna as her tears coming down her face.
“I promise I will visit you in the midnight hour in Texas.” said Sam.
They both made out then she went inside her house as Sam drive to his house looking all sad.
“Wow I just had the most beautiful night ever.” Sam thought.
Sam went to his house and went straight to bed. Night passed by as he lay in bed dreaming about her and wishing her to stay.

Next day later

Sam got up out of bed. He realized that he really want her to stay, so he ran out the door before Anna leaves to Texas. He got all his friends and people to go to Anna's house just to make her stay. Sam drive as fast as he can to Anna’s house. He spotted Anna inside her house with her family putting her stuff in their family car. The house door is still open. Sam got out of the car with his friends to sing this song Please don‘t go. A D.J name Greg playing techno beat music on his boom box in the background as he sing it.
 
"Babe,
I love you so
And I
I want you to know
That I’m gonna
Miss your love

The minute you
Walk out that
Door

Please don’t go
Don’t go
Don’t go away
Please don’t go away
Don’t go
I’m beggin’
You stay


"Please don’t go
Please don’t go
Please don’t go
           Please don’t go" People and his friends sing and dance in the background.

"Babe
In my lifetime
I’ve had
One dream come true
I was blessed
To be loved
By someone
As wonderful as you

Please don’t go
Don’t go
Don’t go away
Please don’t go
Don’t go
I’m beggin’
You stay"

Anna stared at him oddly and told him, “Look I know you love me, but I am sorry I have to go with my family to Texas. I will always love you, now please stop being so obsessed with me okay. I love you so much, good bye.”
Sam got disappointed and kisses her. “I’m sorry I just had a dream about you last night. I love you too and please call me when you get there.”
“Okay I will, I love you Sam.”
“I love you too Anna.”
Her and her family got out of the house and went to their car. Her Mom stared at her and smiled. “Well that was a nice song for your last day here dear.” said Anna’s Mom.
Anna stared at the window as they drive over to Texas. She was all depressed on leaving him after he sing that song to her.
Sam got upset too and went to his car. All his friends and people went to their homes. Sam drive up to his house. He got out of the car and went inside his house to go to his room. Sam walk to the window as he stared at the clouds being all alone. He sat their for hours, waiting for a text message to his girlfriend Anna. He stayed in his room after she left to go to Texas. 
Now it was night time. He stared at her pictures hanging on his wall. Sam went to his bed setting near his phone. He sing this song Now you're gone. Techno beat music were playing in the background on his computer as he sing the song while staring at his phone.

"Now you're gone
I realized my love for you was strong
And I miss you here now you're gone
I keep waiting here by the phone
With your pictures hanging on the wall

Now you're gone
I realized my love for you was strong
And I miss you here now you're gone
I keep waiting here by the phone
With your pictures hanging on the wall

Is this the way it's meant to be?
Only dreaming that you're missing me
I'm waiting here at home
I'll be crazy now you're gone

There's an empty place in my heart
Without my Anna it will break apart
It won't heal, it never fades away
I'll be thinking about you everyday

Now you're gone

I realized my love for you was strong
And I miss you here now you're gone
I keep waiting here by the phone
With your pictures hanging on the wall

Is this the way it's meant to be?
Only dreaming that you're missing me
I'm waiting here at home
I'll be crazy now you're gone

Now you're gone
I realized my love for you was strong
And I miss you here now you're gone
I keep waiting here by the phone
With your pictures hanging on the wall

Is this the way it's meant to be?
Only dreaming that you're missing me
I'm waiting here at home
I'll be crazy now you're gone

There's an empty place in my heart
It won't alarm me, it will break apart
It won't heal, it never fades away
I'll be thinking about you everyday"

After he sing that song. He got a text message on his phone from his girlfriend Anna. It says, “I’m starting to miss you already sweetie. I can’t wait for you to visit me.” Sam sent her back a text message saying, “I miss you too. I’m lonely and crazy with out you here baby.”
“Okay I will be in Texas on Thursday, so talk to me on aim okay sweetie when I get there. I love you!’ said Anna’s text message.
Sam respond to her by sending her a text message, “Okay I miss you  too. I will wait for you on Thursday.
Sam smiled and close his eyes as he waits to Thursday to come by.

Two days later

In Texas, Anna  and her family saw their beautiful house. She is happy that she can’t wait to go on the computer to talk to her boyfriend Sam. Ever since she was setting in her family car, she been having thoughts of him. Her dreams were all about him. Anna ran out of the car to go to her room. She hook up her computer on her desk after the movers put it in her room. She went online with her web cam. She sign on her sn; Angel34. After she called him to go online. Sam pick up his phone as he being all happy. “Hey go online sweetie. I have everything hook up now and my cam is on too.” said Anna.
“Sure baby I will go online and my sn is Bassman23.” said Sam.
Sam ran to his computer to go online. He sign on his sn to chat with Anna. They both went on cam and see each other. This is their conversation on Aol Instant Messenger.

Angel34: Oh my god sweetie I miss you so much.

Bassman23: I miss you so much too, How are you trip by getting to Texas?

Angel34: It was great I thought about you when I was on the road with my family.

Bassman23: Really?

Angel34: Yes you have no idea on how much I miss you.

Bassman23: Do you have a microphone on you with your cam?

Angel34: I do sweetie. Let me put it on, so we can both sing to each other.

Bassman23: Okay put it on.

Anna put on her microphone as Sam started singing I miss you to her.  They both can hear each other coming from her speakers.

"I don't wanna feel the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna tell you straight from my heart"

Anna sing the rest of the song to him through her microphone while she dance on her web cam.

"Heeey, i can't sleep
I just can't breathe
When your shadow is all over me
Don't wanna be
A fall in your eyes
And all we had was built on lies

I don't wanna feel the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna tell you straight from my heart

I don't wanna feel the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna tell you straight from my heart
I miss you

What would it take
For you to see
To make you wanna stand
That i always believe
You and i can make it through
You still know i can't get over you

I don't wanna feel the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna tell you straight from my heart

I don't wanna feel the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna tell you straight from my heart

I don't wanna feel the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna tell you straight from my heart

'cause when our love fades away
Listen to me, hear what i say

I don't wanna feel the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna tell you straight from my heart

I don't wanna feel the way that i do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna tell you straight from my heart

I miss you

I don't wanna feel...
I don't wanna feel the way that i do"


They both smiled after she sing that song to him. Sam decided to just go on a road trip to see her now. He can’t deal with this long distance relationship anymore. He call her and tell her, “ I am going to visit you tomorrow. I will be there Saturday at the midnight hour at the park. I promise you and I will make you it up to you.”
Anna smiled at him, “Okay sweetie I will meet you Saturday at the lake in Texas at Midnight. I love you so much and I can‘t wait to see you”
Sam told her that he loves her and they both hang up the phone. He ran and hurry as fast as he can to pack up all his things. He starts to get in his car. While he was driving on the road. He sing this song I promise myself. Techno beat music starts playing on his radio as he sing this song.

"I Promised Myself
I promised I'd wait for you
The midnight hour
I know you'll shine on through
I promised myself
I promised the world to you
I gave you flowers
You made my dreams come true
How many of us out there
Feel the need to run and look for shelter
I promised myself
That I'd say a prayer for you
A brand new tomorrow
Where all you wish comes true
I promised myself
That I'd make it up to you
My sister and brother
Know I'm in love with you
How many of us out there
Feel the pain of losing what was once there
God I know what people say about her
No mistake, who can live without love
I promise myself that i'd wait for you
How many of us out there
Feel the pain, of losing what was once there
God I know what people say about her
No mistake, who can live without love
I promised myself
I promised I'd wait for you
The midnight hour
I know you'll shine on through
I promised myself
I promised the world to you
I gave you flowers
You made my dreams come true
In the midnight hour I will wait for you
I will wait for you, I will wait for you
In the midnight hour I will wait for you
I will wait for you, I will wait for you
I promised myself"

Night time

After he sing that song, he stop by the Motel to get some sleep. He get out of the car to check in his room. He went upstairs to go to his Motel room 609. He went inside to walk to the window as he stared at the stars singing another song Day & Night while he thought about her in his memories and dream about all the love they share as he close his eyes.


"I don’t know how I could live without you
But you changed everything that I knew
As time went on all the bad feelings were gone
They say when you’re in love, you know

Every day, every night
You’re in my mind, I can’t deny
I close my eyes to think of you, my love
You make me feel alive

Every day, every night
You’re in my mind, I can’t deny
I close my eyes to think of you, my love
You make me feel alive

I don’t know how I could live without you
But you changed everything that I knew
As time went on all the bad feelings were gone
They say when you’re in love, you know

Every day, every night
You’re in my mind, I can’t deny
I close my eyes to think of you, my love
You make me feel alive

Every day, every night
You’re in my mind, I can’t deny
I close my eyes to think of you, my love
You make me feel alive"


He dream about getting married to her while he sing that song.  In his dream, he saw her walking on the sand on the beach. Anna smiled at him while holding his hand. They both frown each other into a love fantasy world. They got married while other white angels and fairies watches them. After that they were riding on a unicorn. The Unicorn took them to a beautiful rainbow water fall. As they both got off the unicorn and started to make love.  Sam thought this dream is heaven, then his alarm clock went off. Sam got up out of bed to start driving on the road to get to Texas. He kept on driving day and night on a Friday. He wouldn’t stop at no Motels. He only stop by food and gas.
Now is Saturday and Sam got so happy. He waits to midnight to come.  He goes traveling in Texas seeing all the cows and going to theme parks to have fun. Then he went out to eat in a diner. After that he went the movies just to kill some time. Next he went to the park and wait for her. It’s midnight now, Anna walk over to him while she smiled. They both hug each other and kiss on the lips.
“I miss you so much. You all the one that I always wanted. I love you so much baby.” said Sam as he hug Anna very tight.
“I miss you so much too.  I love you so much too.” said Anna as she smile.
Sam got so happy to see her smile. He starts singing this last song All I ever wanted to her as they hold hands and tell her how he feel when she was gone for a few days.

"All I ever wanted,
Was to see you smiling.
I know that I love you,
Oh, Baby why don't you see?

All I ever wanted,
Was to see you smiling.
All I ever wanted,
Was to make you mine
I know that I love you,
Oh, Baby why don't you see,
That all I ever wanted,
Was you and me.


All I ever wanted,
Was to see you smiling.
All I ever wanted,
Was to make you mine.
I know that I love you,
Oh, baby why don't you see,
That all I ever wanted,
Was you and me.


I'm so alone, here on my own,
And I'm waiting for you to come.
I want to be, a part of you,
Think of all things we could do.

And everyday, you're in my head,
I want to have you in my bed.
You are the one, you're in my eyes,
All I ever want in my life.


All I ever wanted,
Was to see you smiling.
All I ever wanted,
Was to make you mine.
I know that I love you,
Oh, baby why don't you see,
That all I ever wanted,
Was you and me. (x 2 )

All I ever wanted,
Was to see you smiling.
All I ever wanted
Was to make you mine,
I know that I love you,
Oh, baby why don't you see,
That all I ever wanted
Was you and me

all I ever wanted."

She smiled even more after he sing that song. They both hold each other and started being together in real life again. Now they got married and have a lovely family. Every day and night they sing love songs to each other and they all lived happily ever after.

The End









© 2012 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
Here are the basshunter songs that you heard from the story. Listen to them as you read the lyrics.

I can walk on water, I can fly

Angel in the night

Please don't go

Now you're gone

I miss you

I promised myself

Day & Night

All I ever wanted


Written by Ira

Music and lyrics by: Basshunter

ignore grammar problems please and tell me what you think? What song in this story do you like the most?



My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You work the music and story together very well. To be honest, it is hard to ignore gramatical errors as it does take away from the work. You have the talent to tell the tale, and having a good editor will work wonders for your works.

Posted 13 Years Ago


awsome


Posted 13 Years Ago


speechless.....

Posted 13 Years Ago


UHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! to be honest i like this side of yrs better ( the lovey duvy type) but i have to admit u are a magician in handling both yr fields (love side and the horror side) .
And i like "I dont know how i could live without u........

Posted 13 Years Ago


nice work

Posted 13 Years Ago


Creative. i like the way each song fit the scenes you described. I could see this being played out very easily. I think my favorite was "Day & Night" but they were all great choices. Nice work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yeah, you really tie in music with your writing. Music and writing g very much hand in hand. I was relly interested in this one.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love the way you tie things together in your work hon
This is great
Its interesting about a musical, good be great I think! xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Lol this was pretty interesting, kind of different compared to the other stuff you've written.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I actually found this very fresh and unique.. I could picture a techo-musical.. something really upbeat in a love story! The music choices allows the reader to hear each song play throughout the story. I actually love techotronic music.. great energy music that lifts a soul and makes a person want to dance and even sad songs sound happy (mostly!). Well done.. just some honing in your grammar and this could really come alive! Keep it up!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1405 Views
30 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2010
Last Updated on February 14, 2012
Tags: Love, music, romance, dreams, fantasy

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..