The Haunted Library

The Haunted Library

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

It's about a book that let ghosts and human hands came out of the story to terrorized people inside the library.

"
It all begins inside this library in New York City. It was the year October 30th, 1970. An old librarian name Ryan staring at a group of people reading silently to their favorite books. Ryan is 45 years old and have a bad personality to his quest. He watches them as they don’t talk while they read their books. He stand up at his desk to read a scary book. His favorite books are horror. He went to the book shelves to get this ghost book called The Haunted Library. He had never seen this book before, but he decided to read it anyway. The Author who wrote the book name is Max Fend. The book was about 20 years old. He use to come to this same library, before Ryan started working here. He go upstairs and set in a empty room to write this ghost book. He disappeared after finishing this book in this library after strange things happen to his book. No one never knew what happen to him.
Ryan open the book and start reading it. It says, Chapter 1: The Dark Library: A young women name Terra went inside the dark library, no one was in there but her. Terra thought the library is close, but its not. She heard a sound coming from the book shelves. It sounded like chains coming from the book shelves. She yelled out, “Who is there?” No one answer her. Terra walk to the dark hallways in the library. She wish she can have a candle for her to see. A ghost with chains of hooks appeared behind her back. Terra stop walking as she heard someone behind her. She turn around and saw the ghost carrying chains of hooks. Her eyes were in fear, so she scream out, “AH! A GHOST!” She ran as fast as she can, but then more corpses of ghosts appeared throwing books at her.
“Oh my god what is going on here?” Terra thought as she in a deep fear. Terra is lucky to have a flash light with her. She turn on the flash light and saw books on the ground opening by itself. A large bloody hands came out of the books to grab her arm. The ghost with chains of hooks appeared in front of her. He hooked her back as blood were spraying out everywhere.
Terra scream in agony as she suffered from the pain. The books arms drag her inside this book called the underground of death. She tried to get out of it, but it was to late. Inside the underground of death, Terra got slice in half by the grim reaper.
Ryan eyes got shock that this book is very creepy so far. He decided to close it, but it wouldn’t close.
“What the hell, why it wouldn't close?” he asked. He kept on trying to close it and it still wouldn’t close. He yelled out, “Close god damn it!”
Everyone stared at him oddly. A flower girl name Amber was reading her favorite book of peace of love. She stand up and told him, “Shut the f**k up. I am trying to read here.”
Ryan got all pissed off.
“Okay lady, get the f**k out of this library now for talking.”
Amber got pissed off at him too. She told him how she really feel that she was trying to be silent, but he doesn’t care.
“No I will not get the f**k out of here. I was trying to be silent, but you had to f*****g yell by trying to get that stupid book to close. Maybe you weak to close it. You f*****g crazy a*s homo loser.” She yelled with anger
Everyone in the library, said “Calm the f**k down you two.”
Ryan got out of his desk and walk to her. He grab her arm, so that he can drag her out of the library. Ryan started to become an insane men when he dragged her like that.
“Hey let me f*****g go, you f*****g piece of s**t.” She said as she started to get frighten.
Ryan open the door, but it wouldn’t open.
“Okay why this f*****g door wont open?” Ryan said as he yelled in front of the door.
“Like I said you too f*****g weak, now get your hands off from me. I’m calling my hippie friends to kill you.” Amber said as she threaten him.
The library lights went off and started to become dark. Emergency blinking strobe  lights came on as everyone scream and yelled out, "What is going on here?"
Ryan thought that something strange is going on here. Amber saw bright light inside the book on Ryan’s desk. Lots of chains of hooks came out of the book. Everyone trying to run got hooked through their eye balls.
“AH GOD, I CAN'T SEE! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? HELP! HELP! HELP!” The people scream in terror. Amber and Ryan got frightened as they tried to survive this terror nightmare. Blood pouring out all entire library. Bloody hands coming out of their books as they were reading before. The hooks dragging them down inside their books. All the books that they were reading turn into a torture, decapitated, scary ghost books. All the ghosts inside these books were ripping their stomachs wide open, torturing them in pain by twisting their arms and legs, and peeling off their skin. All the books pages turning bloody. The blood pouring out of these books pages, as Ryan saw them. A ghost that Ryan read inside The Haunted Library story came out of the book to get him and Amber too. They both tried to run away. More corpse of ghosts and decapitated moving hands came out of all the books to get them. The hooks were coming after them. They both ran upstairs to hide in the closet in the library. Amber got so scared and said sorry to him.
“Please make it stop!” she cried in tears all frightened.
“I can’t make it stop, I shouldn’t never open that book. I didn’t know this was going to happen. I‘m so sorry too that I yelled at you.” He cried too.
Little did they know, human twisted bloody arms and hands were coming out behind them on the wall. Bones of the twisted arms were spinning out of the closest walls. The hands grab their necks behind them, trying to choke them as they both tried to scream.
The ghost appear in front of the closest door. He made the door open by itself. Amber stared at the ghost, as she stared at him all bloody with his mouth wide open. His neck were slice up. He even has holds inside its back. The ghost spoke to them and telling him who he really is.
“I am Max Fend, the Author of The Haunted Library. When I was finishing my story, I tried to read it just to make sure I don’t have any editing errors. I saw chains of hooks coming out of my book and dragging me inside this story trying to make me like a ghost I am now. They slice my neck open, put lots of hooks in my back, then they broke my jar to have my mouth wide open. They made me suffered in pain of death. I want the both of you in my f*****g book to die.”
Ryan got even more scared. “Holy f*****g s**t!”
“We wont go inside your book.” said Amber as she cried in tears.
Max called out all the ghosts to drag them inside his book. The ghosts put hooks on their arms as they drag them downstairs.
They both scream in terror, “OH GOD NO, PLEASE DON’T PUT ME INSIDE THIS BOOK, AH GOD!, AH!, AH!, AH!”
While they were screaming, two human bloody hands reach out of Max’s book to grab them both inside the story. Max went back inside the book. Inside the story, they both were in the same dark library when Terra got drag into that death book. Corpse of Ghosts and books of decapitated moving hands circle around them.
"Ah god get me out of here." Ryan cried.
"I know I can't see s**t. Ah god help me." Amber cried in fear.
Max turn on the strobe blinking lights. They both spotted the underground of death book. Max open the book to let the grim reaper came out to kill them both. The grim reaper has a skull face, skull hands, and he was wearing a long black old and ripped robe that has a hood on it. The grim reaper move very fast to slice them up in half with a scythe as blood spraying out everywhere. Max’s hand reach outside the book to close his own book and turn the library back to normal. All the books return back on the shelves. Now since the library is empty. A publisher men walk inside the library. He saw this book on Ryan’s desk. He realized no one is here. He also realized that this is the only book he have ever saw. It was never published to everywhere, so he read it. He thought this book is amazing, then chains of hooks came out of the book to ripped his face off as he scream in pain. Max’s hand reach out of the book to drag him down inside his story, so the grim reaper can impaled his body.


The End

© 2017 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
This is a grindhouse story for being way too gruesome.

This is a revised version for this story, but still ignore grammar problems and typos. Listen to this music while you read this story.



What you think of this short story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The story is not bad, but you need to seriously check your grammar and style. Besides the grammar errors (I'm not good at that, so I'm not gonna bug you with it), many sentences were sloppy written and cut the suspense while reading. I would recommend you to revise it and see where you can take out/add/improve stuff to have a solid story. Good job and good luck!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dom
Hands coming out of books. Bloody chain hooks. Awesome! So very bloody and cool. Great job! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Bro, i would seriously enjoy a novel by you, in fact you should do a full scale novel. I would be a devoted fan. Again amazing, but a little grammar here and there. Your like a more hardcore version of stephen king. Write on

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like the story and it is graphic.I couldn't read it to my seven year old for night night.Even though he does like the goose bumps series.I will enjoy it more when you get the type o's edited.I got the same problem in my

Posted 13 Years Ago


Woah.. very graphic.. I'm ignoring the grammar and such as you mention.. the details are very dark and twisted. The only mention I will make is that you may want to note on top of your writing about the music being played instead of bottom. I reread it with the music which really brings out your writing. This is definitely original.. look forward to reading some more of your work! Great job in the chilling department!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yeah, your music always does tie in nicely withyour story. Nice read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The music really set this off. I would have loved to hear the story read by the author himself. Wish I could get my books to music. Keep up the good work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


woah, i will never b able to open a book again without the fear of being dragged in and killed by the grim reaper *shivers

Posted 13 Years Ago


Scary s**t, man! N' I love it!! I especially loved the part where Ryan tried to close the creepy book, but the book didn't want to close! COOL!! And then your dialog after that is really funny n' fantastic, too!

Your writing is extremely visual. THE HAUNTED LIBRARY would make a bad-a*s movie! Thanks for sharing it with me, HorrorMaster! ㋡

Posted 13 Years Ago


It was gruesome and scsry. Nice job. You have loads of talent, as I have said before. The way you tell the story, the bloody detail, the emotion that goes into it, makes it amazing. If you want, I think you have serious potential to become....an author that makes books for a living. I'm not kidding. If I had a publishing company, I'd be picking you up. If you love writing, then I would try that. Anyway, I loved the story. It was unique and horrorfying. The way I love it. Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago


An extremely nightmarish tale, my friend. I like the hooks, and the ending with the publisher. Good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

1658 Views
40 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on October 20, 2017
Tags: Horror, haunted, ghosts, death
Previous Versions

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Monster Monster

A Chapter by HorrorMaster