Earthquake on Grand Canyon

Earthquake on Grand Canyon

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

A family of tourist discovered a horrible Earthquake on the Grand Canyon

"

The Grand Canyon has the most beautiful mountains that god ever created.  Lots of history happens at the Grand Canyon.  Every day you see tourist visit the Grand Canyon in Arizona. They now have the skywalk, were you can walk on it and see everything, even the Colorado River. Some of them are even scared to go on the skywalk.  Reason why they’re scared is because of the glass at the bottom of the sky walk were you can go see the bottom at the Grand Canyon. They never know is the glass is going to break or what will happen. Now do you ever believe that some kind a powerful earthquake happening at the Grand Canyon two years from now?  You will found out in this story I am about to tell you.


June 12th, 2012 at Arizona


It begins in a hot summer day in Arizona. A tourist family from California always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon. They got sick and tired of the entire Earthquake happening in California. They just wanted to get away from it for two weeks. Their names are Will, Amanda and their son Bobby. Bobby always dream on going to the Grand Canyon ever since he was 12 years old. As for now he studies photography in college. He can’t wait to get there, just to take beautiful pictures at the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River passing through it. Will and Amanda just wanted to see it for fun and they’ve promise Bobby to take him to see it.

Will is driving along with his family across the desert of Arizona. He tries to found out how to get to the Grand Canyon with his GPS.  Amanda asks him, “Are we almost there yet?”


“Yeah will be there in 20 minutes,” he replied.


20 minutes later


They get to the Grand Canyon west rim were the sky walk is.


“Wow we are here, I am so happy now.” said Bobby while he holding his camera.

There were hundreds of people on the sky walk taking pictures of the Grand Canyon. Will and his family got out of their car. They all enter the sky walk. Amanda looked down, while she is being scared. Bobby thought, “Wow this is so beautiful.”

He started taking pictures of the Grand Canyon and the sky walk. This is the pictures he took.


 































































After he took those pictures, he smiled at his mother. Will decided to go inside the Sky walk café to get something to drink, he ask Bobby if he want anything.


“Hey Bobby, I’m going to get something to drink now. Do you want anything?”


“No dad, I don’t want anything.” Bobby responds.


While Bobby taking pictures of Amanda, Will went inside the café to get a drink. Bobby felt a little rumble on the sky walk. He wanted to know what it was.


“Did you felt that Mom?” He asked while he started to get worried.

“Yeah that was strange. It felt like a little earthquake. I think it will be best if we get off the sky walk.” She replied.

“Yeah I agreed mom.”


Bobby and Amanda started to walk to the sky walk café. Then a big rumble started to happen while they were trying to get off the sky walk. The bottom of the sky walk glass started to break. Everyone started to panic. They are holding on the sky walk handle bars. Big rocks falling down to the ground, it was started to become a 10.6 Earthquake. While everyone on the sky walk trying to survive this terror on what is happening, the glass from the sky walk started to break a lot more.  Everyone started to scream in fear. Blood poured out of their legs while they were holding on the handle bars. Almost everyone on the sky walk was falling off into the Colorado River, as they all died by being impaled. The river turns into blood. Only two is still holding the handle bars are Bobby and Amanda. They are trying to be strong so they won’t die.


Bobby screamed out, “HELP!”


He saw the entire Grand Canyon cracking wide apart from this Earthquake that is happening now. He couldn’t believe on why this is happening. He thought they only have Earthquakes in California. As for Will, the Sky walk café started to collapse. The ceiling inside the cafe started to ripped apart and coming down on him and everyone.  His bones and guts were coming out of his body. Even children inside the sky walk café died from this horrible Earthquake. An officer saw the exit door and ran as fast as he can before the ceiling gets him. He is the only one that survive in there. After that he calls the news reporters and a rescue team. He told them what is going on here. The news reporters and the helicopter rescue team, hurry up as fast as they can get to here.


The Earthquake stopped at the time when they show up. They saw Bobby and Amanda still holding on the handle bars. The sky walk is about to fall down. They all hurry up and saved Bobby and Amanda from not dying.  Amanda told them, “Thank you for saving us.”


As for Bobby, he started to cry in tears. He couldn’t believe his dream by coming to the Grand Canyon became a one hell of a nightmare. All the cops from Arizona and the news reporters all saw the dead victims. The cops closed down the Colorado River, so that they can wash out all the blood in the river.

The News reporter said, “This has to be the most frighting events in history here in Arizona. There was an Earthquake that killed hundreds of tourist and people here at the Grand Canyon. Only one who survives is Amanda and Bobby. Two tourist from California and an Arizona Officer that made here alive. He is a real Hero from calling us. We shall remember this horrible day.”


Everyone in the world were in tears that this happen. Now everyday people still come to Grand Canyon to put flowers on the victims who died in this horrible Earthquake.  As for Amanda and Bobby, they both move to Florida. They won’t have to be another Earthquake again.

© 2017 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
ignore grammar problems, and I always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon. For those who live in Arizona or visited the Grand Canyon. Do they really have Earth Quakes there?

theme song for this story



My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice

Posted 13 Years Ago



3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

982 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2010
Last Updated on September 24, 2017
Tags: Horror, sci fi, survival, disaster

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


B**b grinder B**b grinder

A Chapter by HorrorMaster


Chainballs Chainballs

A Chapter by HorrorMaster