Chapter 2: Nightmare and Freedom

Chapter 2: Nightmare and Freedom

A Chapter by HorrorMaster
"

This chapter is about Bettie Sue is having a nightmare and the demon pack gangs plan on freeing Johnny.

"

Next day


Now is morning time for Bettie Sue. She doesn’t want to go to school today from what happen yesterday. Her mom Lacy Sue understands on how she feeling. She felt very sick and scared from going to school. She told her mom about her not going to prom. Her emotion was so depression that she wants to die. Bettie even had a nightmare and it was about her hearing that poor guy whispering inside the locker calling for help in a flickering light hall way at school. She slowly opens the locker door. She saw him starring at her with his white eyes and blood all over his face. He tried to grab her but she wouldn’t let him. She heard the alarm clock went on and she got up screaming. 

Bettie heard her phone ring coming from her room. She went in her room and answers it. “Hello!” she replied. It was Maggie talking to her on the phone wondering if Bettie doing okay. “Hey Bettie Sue, How are you doing in this lovely day before prom time tomorrow?” Maggie asked.


She told her about her nightmare that she had last night and that she not going to school or the prom. She had been feeling awful and frightened about Johnny coming out of jail to kill them all at prom night. Maggie told her to don’t worry about it and everything will be fine. They talk and talk all day in the phone. Maggie is such a true friend of her. She even was trying to hook her up with this nerdy guy who has a crash on Bettie. His name is Greg and loves to study science. He had a crash on Bettie Sue ever since ninth grade. He been wanted to ask her out but he was too scared of Johnny coming after him.


She started to feel a little better from after her friend trying to cheer her up. She decided to go to the Prom with Greg and not too worried about her ex boyfriend. She told Maggie to tell Greg that she will go to the Prom with him. Maggie smiled and said, “I am glad you feeling better and I will tell him just for you. This Prom will be the moment of your life time, so you most go.”

She smiled too and hangs up the phone. She told her mom that she going to the prom with a Greg. Lacy smiled as they both hug. She even bought Bettie a nice lovely black polka dot retro rockabilly prom swing dress. Bettie Sue smiled at her mother for buying that dress.


As for Maggie, she called up Greg and told him that Bettie Sue will go out to the prom with him. Greg smiled so much. He couldn’t believe is been a dream comes true for her to go to the prom with him.  Maggie is still lonely and yet she will go to the prom. She doesn’t want to miss it.


At school the students and the teachers set up a rock and roll 50 styles with balloons around the school gym. Now at that time they never had any D.Js or shows performing live. They have a record C.D player and a small table playing music with mix of Jazz and classic oldies rock and roll music. Ms Gal will be the host for the prom even though the students don’t like the way she treats them, but she can be fun when it comes to prom night. They all can’t wait when it gets to Midnight on

May 15th and the party starts to begin.


Night time


11:00pm


Now students are getting ready for their prom before midnight. The Demon Pack gangs are going to free Johnny from the jail house. They are carrying knives and guns in order to free him and have their self a massacre fun at prom night. They were all riding on their Bobber motorcycle bike to get to the jail house. A cop walking outside from the jail house and he put out his gun as he saw them and suddenly they shot his head. Blood splattered out near the jail house door. They walk inside the jail house. More cops tried to stop them but they couldn’t. They were all shooting them and slicing their throats. It was a blood bath inside the jail house. One of the members of the Demon Pack gang is happen to be best friends with Johnny. His name is Ron and he is a bad a*s fearful guy. He grabs the jail ceil keys from the cops table and open the jail ceil on where Johnny is at. Johnny is so happy that he is free on Prom Night. He knew he will be out on this night. Ron is happy to see him too. “I save you my friend and now we most go back to school. It’s killing time.” Ron laughs in a smiled evil way.


Johnny and The Demon Pack gangs run out of the Jail house. Johnny made an evil announcement to his gang members. “On prom night we will crash them all. We will kill them all. My ex girlfriend Bettie Sue will be dead by the end of prom night. Everyone will be massacre and that piece of s**t school will be no more. Who is with me as we will end this night? Grab all you knives and guns as we go back to school for the last time.”


The rest of Demon pack gangs all cheer with him. They can’t wait till they slaughter all the students and teachers on their prom night. They all ride on their motorcycle bike to conquer Melton High. 



© 2017 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
ignore grammar problems please

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

exciting story, but I need to go back to read the first part. ( sorry its taken so long)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Great developing horror story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Bloody horror but great horror!

Posted 13 Years Ago


A nightmare is soon to come. The set up for this is excellent. I think this is an awesome horror book you've got going here.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The tension is mounting and a bloodbath is soon to be had.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very strong chapter. I like the jail break. Very good description in the chapter. A excellent chapter. I will keep reading. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Gosh.. It looks like Johnny is hell bent on revenge.. Poor Bettie Sue. And all she did for him.. Nice... Like reading from a book that always sits by my nightstand. I sooo love horror!
'
Mags xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Awesome chapter. I really liked it...Johnny seems a little crazy like me. :D
Hahah I love this chapter. Good job. Thanks for sharing. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 1, 2011
Last Updated on October 22, 2017
Tags: Horror, ghost, nightmare, 50 style, freedom


Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..