Broken heart

Broken heart

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

A poem about a single lonely guy having a broken heart on Valentine's day.

"

On Valentine’s day is nothing but pain.

My ex say to me that I will never fall in love again on this day.

Since then I been lonely and sad.

Now my heart is still broken while her heart is in love.

She is with another guy on this day and being glad while they make love.

I hate this day so much.

Please someone help to take this pain away.

Now on Valentine’s day I most suffer from a broken heart.

© 2011 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
ignore grammar problems please



I wish I have a valentine. :( It's going to be my 7th year since I been single on Valentine's day.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A sad but great poem that you have written Ira. And I know that this time of the year can be hard on a person when they are alone, you have shown this through this writing. And don't feel bad about being alone, i was alone for over 10 yrs. till I found the right person. It just takes time and patience for the one to come along and take you as you are. This is a nice writing and you should do more poetry, sometimes great writings come from the sadness we go thru or feel.

Posted 11 Years Ago


cool poem I always feel that way on valentines day

Posted 12 Years Ago


Never give a simple celebration bit importance. One can feel heartbroken any day, the thing is to know how to use that pain and take advantage of it. Good poem, straight to the point and beautiful in its painful essence.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I don't celebrate Valentine's day...and I hate it...but everyone is going to go through it...
I hate this holiday though...then again...I hate every holiday...not gonna lie. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I have never been a fan of these made up holidays. Love should be given and shared everyday of a life. A strong and to the point poem. A very good poem. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


A really heart felt poem to the core i must say and i cannot reach out to u my friend as i am million of miles away from u but if this is a compensation then let me tell u that wait for the right time and the right man because u are never able to get anything before time or less then what is written in your fate. Awesome poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Valentine's day is nothing more but an over-commercial holiday, generated to pump money to the big machine... If you love someone, you should them the love everyday...

As for the poem-it has a lot of heart to it, and sounds rather raw which I really like. A lot of people can sympathize with this...

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's very awful to have such bad and painful memories on a holiday. Every year when it comes around old wounds become fresh again.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I can sympathise with this poem. It sucks to be alone. I always end up the single one, still am today. It does get hard, seeing other people enjoying the day with that special someone; you're still trying to find someone of your own to love. This was a good poem that portrayed a lot of emotion; it was very sad but well written.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very sad poem, valentines day is good for some people and bad for others. Some have great memories some have bad memories. Awesome poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4536 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2011
Last Updated on February 12, 2011

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ugly Ugly

A Poem by HorrorMaster


Music Box Music Box

A Chapter by HorrorMaster


Death Death

A Poem by HorrorMaster