Mirror Relfection

Mirror Relfection

A Story by Napoleon has returned
"

Perfect for Halloween night, a time for fright.

"
It was midnight. The time when the evil light of darkness swallows joy whole. You room is dark, except for a single streak of silver light cutting the darkness as if it was a sword. You slowly lift your head, not able to sleep. The moon grins at you, as if planning out a horrific fate for you tonight. You step off your oak bed and approach the washroom. Then you light a match, the only light in the whole room. The washroom was old, the light switch no longer fuctional and strangely splattered with red. This house was also old, keeping dark secrets from you. People had said every day at 12:15, you can hear a blood chilled scream miles away. "Bull s**t," you've always said. But sometimes, only sometimes, you can hear a baby laugh or a woman's voice silently whisper "go to sleep." Except you live alone. You turn the rusted faucet clockwise, to wash your weary face. You can see your dim reflection in the cracked mirror. As you move your head, the reflection doesn't do so. Your reflection turns into a figure, a figure with hollow, dark eyes and a long face. In its skeletal hands hold a noose. A hangman's noose. And then you feel bony hands around your face. The last sight you see is your clock. 12:14. One minute later you scream.

© 2015 Napoleon has returned


Author's Note

Napoleon has returned
What do you think. Ignore grammar please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry for the no longer fictional part. It's supposed to be functional.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
1 Review
Added on October 25, 2015
Last Updated on October 25, 2015

Author

Napoleon has returned
Napoleon has returned

Toronto, Richmond Hill, Canada



About
Some talk of Alexander, and some of Hercules Of Hector and Lysander, and such great names as these. But of all the world's great heroes, there's none that can compare. With a tow, row, row, row, ro.. more..

Writing