Dear Writer

Dear Writer

A Chapter by Tao Howling

Dear Writer
I have seen many types of books, some about dragons and princes, fantasy and magic. Sadly I have never seen or heard of a book about a wolf, not just any book, i mean an actual story. Do you find this odd? Have you ever heard of a book like this?

Your Reader 
Samuel Wise

Dear Samuel
It is good to see that I have some readers, I was beginning to think that I was alone and writing to myself. I would like to tell you that I have never seen a book like what you have described ether, but I have told a story about one. I told it to a friend of mine, she loved wolves and she was so found of my imagination. She listened to every word that came out of my mouth. She never stopped me from telling the story. I remember it clearly, the description of the homeland between the North and South mountain line. The sun that would rise in the morning and make the dew on the grass twinkle like magic. So yes, I have told a story about a wolf, and yes I do find it odd that there is not a book about such an amazingly open topic.

Your Writer 
Tao Howling

Dear Tao Howling
I am surprised, you call yourself a writer when you pass such an awesome story like this, Why don't you share it? Why don't you share with the world this so called story? Please, tell us the story, I have been looking for something like this for years. Please, tell us the story.

Your Reader
Samuel Wise

Dear Samuel 
I have tried to tell the story, but you don't understand. It's not just a story, it's a world, one of love, adventure, danger and reality. I have thought of making the story known, but every time I start I begin to expand, changing the story line. There is so much I can add that it's insane.

Your Writer
Tao Howling

Dear Tao Howling
That is what makes a good story, something that you can add on forever, a story that goes on and on. One that is never ending. Please, tell the story.

Your Reader
Samuel Wise 

Dear Samuel 
You have convinced me, you are the first. I will tell the story, but first you must stick with me till the end. It is a long one my friend, The stories name is
North Paw


© 2012 Tao Howling


Author's Note

Tao Howling
If you are reading the beginning then thank you so much for even looking at the story. Please stick with me as I write the First Chapter to the North Paw.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Thanxu for the invite :) wow. This is gonna be such an awesome read!
While I was in school I was writing (and drawing) a wolf book, and when people asked what I was doing I got the funniest looks you can imagine. Of course now there's pop fiction to cramp our style, but, I mean, we anthropomorphists were way ahead of that (and we can actually write which is a big difference:P). I've been really wanting to get back to it so I can actually finnish it. If I know someone will actually read it, I'll put it up.
Please keep writing,
Yours,
a genuine wolf sister

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Thanxu for the invite :) wow. This is gonna be such an awesome read!
While I was in school I was writing (and drawing) a wolf book, and when people asked what I was doing I got the funniest looks you can imagine. Of course now there's pop fiction to cramp our style, but, I mean, we anthropomorphists were way ahead of that (and we can actually write which is a big difference:P). I've been really wanting to get back to it so I can actually finnish it. If I know someone will actually read it, I'll put it up.
Please keep writing,
Yours,
a genuine wolf sister

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on June 29, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012
Tags: The Story of a wolf by the name , he finds that love is the only t


Author

Tao Howling
Tao Howling

Tampa, FL



About
O god what should I start with? Well, I guess I can go down the list. My Real name is Brandon but you can call me whatever you like, my pen name is Tao. I have been writing for some time now and I .. more..

Writing
Goonild Goonild

A Book by Tao Howling


Links Links

A Story by Tao Howling