Mr Who ?

Mr Who ?

A Story by Ian Chris
"

A new teacher has a very direct way in controlling a 'difficult' class.

"

Mr Who ?

He just lay there on the floor. It was as if he couldn't move. Every muscle ached and he was bleeding from his mouth and his fists. His new clothes were covered in dust. He tried to get up but he knew he couldn't. He was lying down inside the classroom in front of the door. The class were kicking and banging on the door trying to get in.

He managed to get to up. He stood and lean against the door.. He looked through the window. The class stopped the shouting, kicking and banging the door.

They went silent.

He had been asked to teach the special unit class. When they walked in and saw him for the first time four of them had decided to take him on while the rest of the class watched. He had battered the four of them and the rest of the class had run out of the classroom.

The four who had taken him on now sat silently waiting tor the lesson to begin.

He managed to open the door to let the class to come into the classroom for the second time that morning.

They came in very quietly and took a seat. There wasn't any noise, backchats or threats. The only thing he heard as one child say to the other, He took out a tissue and wiped the blood from mouth and his fists.

Mr Who ?

© 2018 Ian Chris


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on February 13, 2018
Last Updated on February 19, 2018

Author

Ian Chris
Ian Chris

London, United Kingdom



Writing
Ghost. Ghost.

A Story by Ian Chris


Retain. Retain.

A Poem by Ian Chris