Plot Help Mk. One

Plot Help Mk. One

A Chapter by Ickasaurus
"

A summary of the stuff it would be really great for you to give me tips or info on

"
Science fiction, influences from Maze Runner, Lord of the Flies, and The Hatchet. Here's what's on the plate: (what I need info on, roughly in order) A botched cure for dementia, an insane politician rising to power-over several continents, the employment of drones to monitor everyone, a systematic culling/laboring of older people, the destruction of homes, buildings and anything unproductive, the release of genetically enhanced animals to preserve species, dynamics of teenagers when left to establish society, how to survive and defend oneself from humans and other animals, scavenging, the dangers of unexperienced gunmen, nail guns, and how idealization of people with flaws is unhealthy and inadvisable. (Whew, that's alot)
I'm also looking for info on how to present a tough and resourceful female character who also has feminine-associated flaws; like being needy, falling for the wrong guy, etc.


© 2014 Ickasaurus


Author's Note

Ickasaurus
ANYTHING helps. Related stuff, plot developing advice, hit me with your best shot.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on June 24, 2014
Last Updated on June 24, 2014
Tags: Science fiction, robots, government, dystopia, teen, genocide, feminism, survival, DNA, lord of the flies, the maze runner, the hatchet


Author

Ickasaurus
Ickasaurus

Bellingham limits, WA



About
I need help setting out plots and developing characters. If you could help, I'd be much obliged and return the favor. more..

Writing