Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by DivergentObessed

   The car pivoted to the side lightly as I made my entrance. The driver gets one glance as me and gasps. He has charcoal black hair and deep green eyes. When he presses his lips lightly, a small line appears at the corner of his mouth. He looks like he's in his mid 20s.

  "What are you doing here?" he asks sternly.

  I don't answer right away, my mind still processing what just happened. I think about it, until I catch him reaching for a phone in his pocket.

   I grab his arm, his skin rouh against mine.

"I need your help..... I escaped my manipule, and need to get out of the city." the words tumbled out of me. There I go blowing my cover. If I get caught, the government could simply ask him what was my purpose for leaving. Nice one Srienex.

  He sneers,"Why should I?"

   I didn't have an answer, but threatening him would be the best way. At that, I wrapped my arm around his neck, pinning him to the seat. He kept his hands on the wheel. I could feel his sharp inhales and exhales on my arm.

  'Theer's no time to play. If you don't do I say, I will pull my arm as hard as I can, and break your pipe, or choke you to death."

  I heard a whimper escape from his mouth. I smirked. I kind of liked being feared. I might just continue in case in the future.

  "Where do want to go" he asked in his normal, strong voice.

"I need you to take me to the boarder. You know, the exit of the city?"

"Absolutely not!"

I gave my arm a little squeeze,"You sure?"

  "Fine" he let out a sigh and I loosened my grip a little.

I kept myself alert at all times, watching for any attempts of  escaping.

 

   When  we were a couple miles away from the electric-powered gates, I took his phone.

  "Tell them you have an urgent delivery from the government to another city. If you try anything I will shoot you"

    Of course I wasn't armed, but it was convincable.

   He stayed silent and nodded. Smart guy. I hid behind the seats. The windows couldn't be seen from the outside, but there were no chances I was going to take.

  The man fortunately had a short  conversation with the guards, and soon started to drive on a bridge.

 I got up,"Nice work"

"Yor not gonna win this."

  I raised my eyebrows in confusion, but comprehending was a waste because he yanked the car wheel to the right. And by the time I knew it we were flying. But then falling into the ocean.



© 2014 DivergentObessed


Author's Note

DivergentObessed
Hey guys I wanted to make this interesting. So please enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on March 12, 2014
Last Updated on March 12, 2014
Tags: Escape