Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by DivergentObessed

I wake up with the faint light from the moon shining through the metal bars in the corner. I scan my surroundings. I'm in some kind of cell, but no bars in front, instead a big metal door.

     I see something shift in the corner, and I automatically press myself against the wall.

"Your awake" I hear the voice of my manipule as she steps out from the dark and into the moonlight. 

  I don't say a word. I betrayed her, and I have ni idea what she will do to me. She stares at me for a minuet and smiles. I raise an eyebrow.

   "I'm very disappointed in you" she says, but keeps on smiling. "Your very sneaky" her eyes glance from her watch to me multiple times.

    I don't understand, and she can tell."Listen to me" she says listen in an exaggerated voice. I look into her eyes and see something. She's trying to tell me something.

  She lifts her hand. She points to it. I look closer to find  3 tiny holes. I look at her. She smiles again. I understood. They were listening to our conversation. Smart, but not smart enough to put a camera.

   "Their having a trial tomorrow morning. They might execute us, if they have a good reason" but the way she said it, was a hint that it was true.  I gulped.

    "My time is up. See ya" she opens her arms for a hug. By the time I know it,, I'm wrapped in her arms, sobbing on her shoulder.

       "Shhhh.... it will be okay" she wipes away my tears.

     I nod and take a step back. She heads towards the door, but stops.

  "Srienex?"

"Yea" I say for the first time.

  She covers her mic on her watch.

"Whatever happens, let the Wanderers take you."

  Wanderers? What is she talking about?

"I'll miss you, bye" 

   And with that she's out the door and I'm left in my dark cell, confused.



© 2014 DivergentObessed


Author's Note

DivergentObessed
I wanted to update as soon as I can, thank you for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 12, 2014
Last Updated on March 12, 2014
Tags: Escape