Slit Of The Wrist

Slit Of The Wrist

A Poem by lAcEy_LoO's Poems Site

 

 
Thoughts of Suicide cloud my mine I thought about this for the thousandth time.
 
The razor looks so good reflecting off my pale skin.
 
I cry and want to look inside and stop the beat of the lonely and sad heart.
 
My wall is high and sways from side to side like the wind on a rather cold October night.
 
I pull the sliver fast over my shinny pale skin and a great pain goes away.
 
The blood flows like a river on low as the red liquid falls down like rain on a white dress.
 
The sick felling goes away and the light came to play in my rather dull day.
 
But it goes away in just a few days cause thoughts come back to play.
 
And the rain falls and never goes away and my heart breaks and nothing seem like it's ever going to be alright.
 again not from me or my arm but http://www.dyingpictures.com/artwork.htm

© 2008 lAcEy_LoO's Poems Site


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I pull the sliver fast over my shinny pale skin and a great pain goes away.
The blood flows like a river on low as the red liquid falls down like rain on a white dress.

A very vivid and descriptive piece of writing with graphic detail

so sad ~THanks for sharing in the Dark December Contest~Fran Marie



Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 18, 2008

Author

lAcEy_LoO's Poems Site
lAcEy_LoO's Poems Site

A Solitary Place, Alone and Dying, NC



About
Lace is my name, writing is my passion.... I'm a girl, I'm 18... HELL YEAH BABY I'M LEGAL, and I�m random. I'M SINGLE!!!! I have the best of friends. I get along with my parents okay. I'.. more..

Writing