Monotonous Heartbreak

Monotonous Heartbreak

A Poem by InfiniteInk

Never have I felt more alone. Distant from the crushes my heart lusts after I try and bring justice to its desires but it always leaves my face shamed called out of my name bones feeling lame might need a wheelchair to walk around the rest of the day . It's hard to stay in the mentality of pursuing the future( because that's were our dreams are as if when we sleep our minds have some form of premonition) when my heart needs company to produce the things I need to live in this fortunetellers future. I've cut my veins and bled for her needs but she always leaves me on my knee's pleading to know what she thinks of me. immasculized . And out of time to show you the Side of me you'd never deny cause I know your heart it's just like mine alienated extra in its terrestrial efforts to grow in the same warmth your mother gave you as a child. And I'm new to this permanate companionship thing just like you, that's why I don't understand why you'd leave my heart in foster care did our eyes not promise to adopt each other so neither one of us would ever feel the pain of damaged ventricle chambers again then why have you left mine beaten as if prisoners were in there punching the walls screaming their innocent. Injustice, I'll never understand how words can sound so sweet but taste so bitter, these days just the mention of your name makes me want to drown my liver and stain my brain with marijuana strains. But she's treated me right, allowed me to forget the times I've thought about suicide don't be so flattered your not the only thing to leave me in this wasteland of a world my dreams my talents have all left me wondering what heroine withdrawl is like, it's just that you're the only one I got to see leave.

© 2013 InfiniteInk


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
Added on October 14, 2013
Last Updated on October 14, 2013

Author

InfiniteInk
InfiniteInk

Mableton, GA



About
In the complex realm of ink and paper, my pen reigns as a deity of control, emotion is created through its intuition and its instinct is to be profound and expressive, my pen shall bleed in this realm.. more..

Writing