Absolutely Everything

Absolutely Everything

A Poem by InfiniteLS
"

In which, wishes are made, the beginning is begun, bravery is found, and absolutely everything is lost. Larry Stylinson. May be slightly triggering at the end.

"

Once on a piece of paper from his composition notebook, he wrote a poem, and he called it “Wishes” because all his wishes were about find one thing: love, and that’s all that really mattered. And his teacher gave him an A and told him he had great potential, and his mother made him sing it for her. That was the year his cousin became his best friend, and they went dressed as Scooby Doo for Halloween. That was also the year his sister left for uni, and his father flickered in and out of his life, and the girl down the street clung to him where ever he went, and he wanted to ask her why she did that as it was quite annoying. And at night, as he lay in bed, he’d pray for something to happen to get him out of his town.


Once upon a journal page, he wrote an entry, and he called it “The Beginning” because he had just been put into a band on X-Factor, and that’s all that really mattered. And he kept smiling in excitement every time he thought about it and his mother couldn't stop crying. That was the year his best friend became Louis Tomlinson even though he wanted it to be more. That was also the year the band he was put into- One Direction- took third on X-Factor and his attraction to Louis made him realize why he never liked the girl down the street who used to cling to him. And he’d shed a few tears in a hotel room at night because he had everything he ever wanted except that blue eyed boy. 


Once on @Louis_Tomlinson’s twitter account, he wrote a tweet, and he called it “Bravery” because that’s the second word it said, and that’s all that mattered. And 11,000 fans retweeted it but only a few truly understood it. And his management got angry when he saw the tabloids question it. That was the year his best friend also became his lover, and they were banned from being together, and they had to sneak quick kisses in between interviews and Zayn, Niall, and Liam would give him sympathetic looks whenever Louis was out with Eleanor. And in the moon’s soft glow he would wrap Louis in his arms and smile brokenly because he finally found love, but he had to fight for it. 


Once upon a torn, crumpled piece of paper, he attempted a letter to Louis, and he called it “Absolutely Everything” because that’s all that he had lost. And he signed it simply ‘Harry’ and tied the noose tight around his neck and just before he stepped off the chair, the door opened and startled, panicked blue eyes connected with sad, defeated green. And Harry screamed out a strangled “I’m sorry!” as he jumped because he loved Louis, but Louis had left him, and with out Louis, he simply just couldn't find the will to live anymore. 

© 2013 InfiniteLS


Author's Note

InfiniteLS
This was a poem written in the form of how the poem "Absolutely Nothing" was written in The Perks of Being a Wallflower

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Every time.

Posted 11 Years Ago


InfiniteLS

11 Years Ago

It's okay. ;)
Oh Wow, Lovely.

11 Years Ago

I knew it was coming to and I helped write it and it was just terrible.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 2, 2013
Last Updated on March 2, 2013
Tags: larry stylinson fanfiction perks

Author

InfiniteLS
InfiniteLS

London, United Kingdom



About
I have decided to join the very scant Larry fandom on here. WOO :) more..

Writing
Chater 1 Chater 1

A Chapter by InfiniteLS