The Joker

The Joker

A Poem by Jenna
"

Yes it is about The Joker from The Dark Knight

"

Having fun with never ending chaos.

Watch the world go up in flame.

You may say I'm crazy, twisted, a little off but honey you're the one to blame.


Screw the world, we don't need them anymore.

Set the world on fire, slit their throats, watch the blood and gore.


HaHaHaHa the world has insignificant creatures, watch them crawl.

Take away their order and plans, watch their empire fall.


Flames, Flames set it ablaze.

Ignite some Anarchy, collapse the days. 


We are all borderline psychotic and delirious.

Nonstop smiling.

So you say:

" Why so serious? "

© 2015 Jenna


Author's Note

Jenna
Um I was and am heavily influenced by The Joker. If you really sit and listen to what he has to say, you will see he's not crazy. He is just more ahead of the current. I mean we all are just animals and you have to be with the times because people can turn on you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i agree. the jokers views (even in the comic books) are very true. he just points out the very things we as humans are afraid to aknowledge. in saying that, id have to say that im quite like the joker in many ways that it scares people. unfortunatly, i have to completely ignore that side of me because i would be forced to see a shrink otherwise. if i could, id go out and get my face sergicly made so im always smiling, but money is a problem and i do have a few loved ones that wouldnt be so pleased, but i would definantly do so if i had the chance. so, in saying that, youre poem is done reletively well. great work. and keep smiling. :))

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

He was brilliant in that role. You captured his performnce perfectly. Well done. Phantom.......

Posted 15 Years Ago


I love the joker!!! He's awesome......okay now i'm calm. This was great, I enjoyed reading it. People always see the joker and other more real people like him and call them psychopaths but they're not crazy, someone who comes up with things like that is so obviously smart its ridiculous. again I liked your poem....O_O

Posted 15 Years Ago


We all have a very base, and dark side and to acknowledge that is honest, raw, and insightful. Very good write!

Posted 15 Years Ago


i really liked this poem. i loved the joker in the dark knight, but i almost think this poem could stand on its own with only a minor reference to your influence (the joker). seems the world gets darker & darker each day, just watch the news & you will see. the joker is wise. he is the epitome of what humanity is turning into.
"Set the world the world on fire, slit their throats, watch the blood and gore.

HaHaHaHa the world has insignificant creatures, watch them crawl." this poem could be talking about anyone from a gangbanger, to a soldier, to a child who brings a gun to school, to a bible-thumping bigot (if it were not called 'the joker'). overall i really really enjoyed this read. i thought the content was fantastic & darkly wonderful.


Posted 15 Years Ago


I agree in the sense that the simplest nature of man is that of the beast.

Posted 15 Years Ago


wow this is different!
We are all animals, biological creatures driven by instincts and self satisfaction and though our doom is not far away we still reside comfortably in ignorance. this is really cool and quite refreshing

Posted 15 Years Ago


i agree. the jokers views (even in the comic books) are very true. he just points out the very things we as humans are afraid to aknowledge. in saying that, id have to say that im quite like the joker in many ways that it scares people. unfortunatly, i have to completely ignore that side of me because i would be forced to see a shrink otherwise. if i could, id go out and get my face sergicly made so im always smiling, but money is a problem and i do have a few loved ones that wouldnt be so pleased, but i would definantly do so if i had the chance. so, in saying that, youre poem is done reletively well. great work. and keep smiling. :))

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i guess heath ledger would be smiling at u frm d heavens!!!
phenomenol write up, brings out the dark,forbidden desires that all of us have under our hypocratic cloaks!!!u'r certainly one f d powerful writers on dis site...

Posted 15 Years Ago


i like this...you are very good yourself.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Indeed, the Joker is an admirable role-model. He takes everything out of the box, affects lives and points of view, and has fun in the process. Of course, people get killed in the process, but that's what you call population control.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 25, 2008
Last Updated on November 20, 2015
Tags: The Joker, Batman, Heath Ledger, The Dark Knight, Comics, Villains

Author

Jenna
Jenna

Pensacola, FL



About
more..

Writing
Oblivious Oblivious

A Poem by Jenna


Antidote Antidote

A Poem by Jenna


Your Your

A Poem by Jenna



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Thank God Thank God

A Poem by Mr. Lopez