If I Had One Wish

If I Had One Wish

A Story by hannahspelledbackwards
"

love at first sight..

"
I don't believe I'll ever forget the look you gave me.
You stood there, motionless. You gazed at me while I trembled at your presence. It was something about the way you smiled, I'd assume. It punched a hole in my chest causing my stomach to fall out of my butt. It felt as if I had been free falling for hours.
The funny this is, I don't remember the color of your eyes. Perhaps it was brown and blue, both mixed together that still haunts me to this day. Those eyes stared me deep into my soul unlocking everything I stored away.
Walking over towards me was the part that got me the most. I could not be within feet away without the racing of my chest affect me. I don't remember a hint of breathing from my lungs.
And the voice. I can't put into words what the sound of your tongue did to me. What was it that allowed gravity to magnetize us together?
Your laugh was like an awakening to everything I didn't know.
If I had one wish, I would see your face. I would finally memorize the outline of your jaw, the tiny gap in your teeth, the way you carry yourself around; oblivious to the world.
You didn't even know, did you?
You had no idea what was racing through my mind. Because if you did, you wouldn't even comprehend anything..
If I had one wish, I would hear your voice. I would speak your name and call you out from the crowd. I would finally understand true love, and I would know that you are it.
I would just know.
If I had one wish, I would kiss the lips that I will never forget...

© 2010 hannahspelledbackwards


Author's Note

hannahspelledbackwards

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was so beautiful! The descriptions were so beautiful. I loved the line, "What was it that allowed gravity to magnetise us together?" And the ending, the ending was so beautiful. Honestly, if this is love at first sight, I believe in it too.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

352 Views
1 Review
Added on August 7, 2010
Last Updated on August 7, 2010
Tags: love

Author

hannahspelledbackwards
hannahspelledbackwards

Sydney, Australia



About
I'm Hannah, a 23 year old who loves art, animals, people, traveling and nature. I write poetry, songs, and stories. I write books but for some reason I never finish them. I can't write a poem unless I.. more..

Writing