5 Reasons to Create Content Outside A Niche

5 Reasons to Create Content Outside A Niche

A Story by IronPaper
"

These were the few reasons that explains why to write content outside the niche.

"
Blogging is quite a powerful way to build and increase the visibility of a personal brand or business within the web industry. Efficient blogger aims to become a leader on the topics that matter his industry or niche. If you are just starting out your career, then its good to remain confined to a particular niche. The time you dominated the competitors, is the exact time to exhaust and work outside the core. Writing off-business posts offer many valued benefits.

Few tips to get started with this strategy are:-

1) Reach wider group of audiences.

Are you an unknown writer who just writes for small scale businesses. A smart content strategy can change everything and you'll soon become one with unicorn views. Don't just stick to one category and a single site. Writing a wide range of topics for famous sites can help you reach a bigger crowd. All blogs should not be about marketing, you can span across topics like boosting intelligence tips and tricks for making a first impression.

2) Start biasing future customers.

There are two categories of audiences, one those who realize the worth of content, and the others who think content is worthless. Writing off-topic is a brilliant way to attract the worthless group of people towards you. Entrepreneurs doesn't actively looking for articles about AdWords, but a small business is definitely interested in marketing tricks.

3) Increase social media engagement.

Social media is a great platform to get millions of followers. Write about interesting topics and post them on social platforms including Facebook and Twitter. Try your fortune by writing topics for a large publication such as Inc.com, that can soar your followers surprisingly. Medium is another platform where off-topic posts can help in picking new readers.

4) Express yourself truly.

As bloggers are in good competition, writing a simple generic post can't save you anymore. Going off-topic provides you an opportunity to share more about yourself and the level of creative thinking you owe. There’s a desperate need to think deeply about the tone and style of content before you actually start writing. Make a post more useful and understandable by incorporating data, survey results, images and actionable tips.

5) Keep intelligence

It eventually becomes too hard to write something new and interesting about the same topic every time. The only thing that can cope up this issue is adding changed keywords and shuffled sentences. Only thing that is needed is common sense and intelligence. Good sense of humor can work, if applied sensibly. There is need to diversify yourself for the sake of sanity.

IronPaper is a web and mobile app development company in Toronto that offers top-notch services including quality content for WordPress websites.

Visit Our Website:-

© 2016 IronPaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on September 17, 2016
Last Updated on September 17, 2016
Tags: web, website, design, development, wordpress, developer, seo, company, business

Author

IronPaper
IronPaper

Toronto, Canada



About
IronPaper is powered by talented minds with hands-on experience of the digital industry over the past 20 years. more..